Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

i love the look of these!

these machines done by Eddie Lollis look amazing, anyone on here use any of his machines? id love to know how his rotaries run, they just look fun! https://www.facebook.com/tattoosbyed...if_t=notify_me

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used his stuff it's too notch and always runs great.

3. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one of his small black bio-meched coil liners that works great! I know you are asking about rotaries but I don't have one of his rotaries yet.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    that's cool, im gonna have to give one of these a go. looks like he puts a lot into the builds, coil and rotary alike!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one of Eddies rotary machines and it is top notch. Wonderful to use for line work or color. And has good balance as well. A little on the louder side noise wise but nothing near a coil.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone have any troubles with his tube vises or the needle bar tensor thingy on his rotaries?
    I can't call it
    F

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 of his earlier ones and never had an issue.

9. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have one from 2013 and i did notice that the screw for the needle stabilizer was tight to turn. i used bands no problems. i traded as it was not adjustable give system which i thought it was for some reason. and the person i traded it to says the geometry for the vise is all wrong and its unusable. thus is the purpose of my question, to see if anyone else had any of these problems? i told him to send it back and i would return his. its no big deal but now it pretty much makes the machine untradeable or unsellable. i don't know i just don't need no hassles on this forum. i contacted eddie and will see if he will take a look at for me. i find it difficult to believe eddie would sell a machine with bad math.
    thanks for the input asA
    Last edited by rollhard; 01-29-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: added some stuff
    I can't call it
    F

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rollhard View Post
    i have one from 2013 and i did notice that the screw for the needle stabilizer was tight to turn. i used bands no problems. i traded as it was not adjustable give system which i thought it was for some reason. and the person i traded it to says the geometry for the vise is all wrong and its unusable. thus is the purpose of my question, to see if anyone else had any of these problems? i told him to send it back and i would return his. its no big deal but now it pretty much makes the machine untradeable or unsellable. i don't know i just don't need no hassles on this forum. i contacted eddie and will see if he will take a look at for me. i find it difficult to believe eddie would sell a machine with bad math.
    thanks for the input asA
    Don't just try contacting him on this forum. He isn't on here very often.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

12. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks serial i sent him a email so i will have to wait and see
    F
    I can't call it
    F