Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    John ain't happy because people are pumping him wrong info. John got the impression that permanent magnets are being used to drive the needle where as the valor just uses magnets as a return spring instead of a compression spring. People starting drama over nothing. Check out their videos on Youtube.

2. Thanks TATsoul, vsprotoss thanked for this post.
    Like TATsoul, vsprotoss, tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    any idea of pricing yet? ya know,so some of us can start planning.haha

4. Like vsprotoss liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Impressive. There's obviously been a lot of time and money invested in it's development.

6. Like vsprotoss liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    To me, this seems a lot like a NeoTat Vivcace in an angular package with a magnet return and needle tensioner. I wonder if it was co-produced with NeoTat. The removable motor seems a lot like the one in the Vivace.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just thieving ideas from every company. Pisses me off to even own Tat Soul chairs now.

9. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    It's just thieving ideas from every company. Pisses me off to even own Tat Soul chairs now.
    Come on now Heath. Is there such a thing as "original" now a days or do we all just improve on existing ideas and designs till it's homogenized enough to be universal. All coil machines work the same way, and for that matter have to follow a certain geometry to run correctly. Every time a machine comes out there are always going to be some things that look like or are designed like some other machine.

Would you get all mad at a machine builder because a spring shelf is just as big and placed the same as another builders machine. Probably not. When we talk about coil machines, we always talk about the "quality of build" should that not be the same with rotary machines.

So they are all looking to be the same here or there, but the quality of build should matter, not how it looks like some other machine. Because in all honesty after a while they all look the same.
    Last edited by Wonderland; 02-01-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

11. Thanks TATsoul, vsprotoss, ecsd thanked for this post.
    Like TATsoul, vsprotoss, evlink2006, ecsd liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the MAGNET for push up the needles just add weight on the machine, a simple SPRING make the same basicly
    but sure is a new idea

Post Thanks / Like
    well i will be giving a full review on this machine with in the week im hoping, yes it does have similarities yet the function seems to be by far diff... i think its a really sleek looking machine. looking forward to getting this and doin some work with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    after looking at the videos, i am very very impressed. this machine looks like a million bucks and packed with innovations. though the drive is a slide style which is used by many rotary machines, this one looks like it is improved and or has added unique features. repulsing magnets and the simplified needle stabilizers is genius! i also noticed the needle tensioner mechanism is on the vice and not on the body! smart!

15. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice machine ran it today at the Philly convention but the reps there where either clueless or thought i was some scratcher lol. Right away it feels like a tc to me or I'm just wanting a tc at the moment a coil probably feels like a tc to me lol. Someone sell me a tc for $130 please! 😇