Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

a skull for xmas

skull print half.jpg

Wacom cintic 12wx. photoshop. about 8 hours total. might still go in a do a bit here and there. might not.

2. Like jasonadelinia, John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks cool homie! I love digital painting. I watched this vid of some kat doing Morgan Freeman, looked like a damn photo. so much amazing shit can be done with digital. real nice piece bro. merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas. I like all forms that get me to where I want to be. I've seen the Morgan Freeman. Not sure of its legitimacy . The guy who did it is a bad ass painter. But I've been reading and he may have started with the photo. Smoothed it out. Painted over it in reverse. Then played back the video. Or he is truly a prodigy and did it. Either way it's good.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that.
    "Buy once from me, or buy once a year from the other guys."
    Heavy Duty Custom Armrests
    Bully NeverRests
    bullyneverrests@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/BullyNeverRests
    1-216-403-1987

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you sir. Just printed a proof copy in its native 12x18 size. Brought up a good point. When doing digital be sure to zoom way in. Smooth out or put that extra bit of texture in there. Once you print the size you want those details you overlook on the screen pop out in print. So if it's a little fuzzy or undefined make sure you fix that stuff before putting the stamp of done on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any critiques anyone. Tell me what's wrong or what's right

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly mate i have now studied it closely and it is fantastic and don't have a bad word to say about it... But as you have asked for critique the only little thing i would say as a standalone piece or as a tattoo design is maybe some more black and dark tones but that's being hugely picky.. Just say 5% more contrast but that's the only nitpicky thing i can offer up. As it is its still fantastic!!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually you bring up another point. The values on my cintiq are differentthan they aappear on other monitors. It is darker on mine. But I know what you are saying. The framing of the piece makes it a hard thing to place as a tattoo unless other things were added around it.. Painted to hang in the shop. I'll take it to office Depot and have them print it on a canvas.

Post Thanks / Like
    My cintiq has the same issue. Nice job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah its a known issue. In order to print better you have to learn about color profiles and shit. Pain in the ass.