Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rotaryworks View Post
    My boxes are from hobby craft they are b card holders and mega cheap good hard plasic and you can reuse keep caps in for shows elastic bands machine bags clipcord covers a 1000and 1 uses any of you builder need any info on them be happy to give you they do come in diff sizes
    Yes, I kept the little box you sent me, it's now my grommet box, real neat

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say , that a;; my correspondence with franco at bishop rotary has surpassed my expectations. I should have my bishop soon.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rotaryworks View Post
    My boxes are from hobby craft they are b card holders and mega cheap good hard plasic and you can reuse keep caps in for shows elastic bands machine bags clipcord covers a 1000and 1 uses any of you builder need any info on them be happy to give you they do come in diff sizes
    Thank you sir for the suggestion. I have been in design with a new box very similar to the iphone box. gonna be super kool looking and not too expensive. I have seen your boxes and always thought they looked very kool!!!keep up the great work!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    I have to say , that a;; my correspondence with franco at bishop rotary has surpassed my expectations. I should have my bishop soon.
    very soon. I enjoy talking to as many customers as I can when im not building or tattooing. I think its very important to try and communicate directly as often as possible!!

5. Like nathan bauer liked this post.