I get that and I am just relating my exprience. I think you are completely right, I should just pick up a phone and call them. Do you have their #? cause I cant find it anywhere. I get what you mean about the box too but as artists presentation is everything and that is just how I feel about it. If I wanted next day from the day I ordered, it's been a month, it's been more than a day from last friday too. I dont even care about the next day shipping just dont let me think that is how it is on the site and not tell me shit is different. Shit is expensive, I get that, give me the bill and a 5 day window I can expect my shit, that is all I am asking. But I would like to know who thinks I should not take it as a slap in the face that they thought it would be cool to replace my airbrushed black and white marilyn monroe painting with Franco's own. So, not having a number and having a number of email problems this is my customer feedback. I also emailed and asked WtF on twitter (which was the least I could say to hopefully get a pm back). The very first person I talked to at all before all of this was Fanco telling me the waiting period and that he was waiting too. I never took that as set in stone but we are talking about a substantial difference. In fact, I would have been fine in this situation from the beginning if I only had a phone # to begin with. Again, I'm really not trying to bash anyone and I am hoping the machine will be dope but this is my customer experience so far. marilynweb.jpgclose but no cigar. Still would probably buy if I can catch them with stock at a convention or something.