Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neon Energy

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Rotar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ink cup's lower bowl catches all the spills from top of inkcups and will keep ur working table clean. Also the bowl can be placedwith water for dilution, or witch hazel or any, or even a separate ink for mixing. we can do anything on that bowl. thanks vin.

Post Thanks / Like
    i always liked the rotar machines but never purchased n e bc of how difficult it was to purchase it n all the bad reviews concerning the customer service,quality,etc. so my question to u is, what are u planning on doing to prove that these problems of the past are in the past n if there will b a u.s. distributor in mind to sell through. n by u.s. distributor, i mean a quality distributor.not a scratcher supplier. also, is there n e plans to offer machines to reliable,trusted members of the forum to give an honest review? tatu richie,if he is willing, would b a good start to prove to others that the problems of the rotar are in the past n just might b a good start to mending the relationship with the both of u. just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotar View Post
    The ink cup's lower bowl catches all the spills from top of inkcups and will keep ur working table clean.
    Hahahahahaha is this serious? I'm not trying to offend...but what's the point? Any artist who does larger pieces uses a tray and some sort of barrier film already and dips into each ink cap throwing caution to the wind. When I'm done tattooing my tray looks like I slaughtered a family of skittle blooded people...or black blooded people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Hahahahahaha is this serious? I'm not trying to offend...but what's the point? Any artist who does larger pieces uses a tray and some sort of barrier film already and dips into each ink cap throwing caution to the wind. When I'm done tattooing my tray looks like I slaughtered a family of skittle blooded people...or black blooded people.
    Well still the same setup with a film, bib, tray or any. But we will see and feel the importance of the bowl when they are already in use, if u dont use the lower bowl, then it still work the same as your current setup, but if in case u need the lower bowl, it can also be useful. And price is just the same so basically it serves as a stand with a bowl design and might have a good use...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    i always liked the rotar machines but never purchased n e bc of how difficult it was to purchase it n all the bad reviews concerning the customer service,quality,etc. so my question to u is, what are u planning on doing to prove that these problems of the past are in the past n if there will b a u.s. distributor in mind to sell through. n by u.s. distributor, i mean a quality distributor.not a scratcher supplier. also, is there n e plans to offer machines to reliable,trusted members of the forum to give an honest review? tatu richie,if he is willing, would b a good start to prove to others that the problems of the rotar are in the past n just might b a good start to mending the relationship with the both of u. just a thought.
    Right now we have done initial assembly and all is great! but the time our new motor will arrive us, still same 10v Mabuchi but with 4watts capacity, then all will be good. We know we are only left with the motor we are requesting and our machine will be running great. the frames, parts and all others have no more problem...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm kinda on the fence about the bowl idea. I can see a colour in the main and a mixing white in the bowl. But then again I kinda like the separate caps. Hmmmmmm. Will samples be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The bottom bowl part seems to be kinda a small space that even
    if you attempted to use it to mix or whatever you'd run risk
    of running your needle into the edge ... No bueno

Post Thanks / Like
    that is just initial drawing, final design would be more spacious and will come in different sizes and colors...

Post Thanks / Like
    So this whole ink cap thing is intrtesting there are already stable ink caps why not go further? Like a interlocking foot ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my messy work station, it shows im getting stuck in to a piece ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    www.ElectroInk.co.uk
    www.
    facebook.com/ElectroInkTattooDoncaster

STEALTH-NEO TAT-TATTOOED PIRATE-SWASHDRIVE