Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you get the vice model flight you will be limited to the rigid bar only if you use the disposable tubes coming out. Because the tube stems on the disposables won't accommodate the plastic slide on the flex bars. Stencil stuff sales the non adjustable injecta grip and protat as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your answer !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Inkjecta Flite v2 and FK Irons RPG Grip

This is something manufacturers need to do : a disposable cart grip for combo model (or Cheyenne) or an adapter for vice model which allows to use all flex bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    It's very frustrating to know that you can't use all the possibilities of the flite if you go all disposable

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am considering the flight but want the vice version. I have way to many t tech grips to just have sit around. will the drive bars on the inkjecta work well with t tech grips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricksonart.com View Post
    I am considering the flight but want the vice version. I have way to many t tech grips to just have sit around. will the drive bars on the inkjecta work well with t tech grips.
    Yeah no problem, i have an Inkjecta V2 vice model, still getting used to it. I wouldn't put it in the plug in and play category of rotarys. I have used the Cheyenne fixed grip, Inkjecta grips and T-Tech grips. T-Tech carts seem to fit more snug in all the grips i've used too?

Post Thanks / Like
    So I could get a flight and use say the tat soul disposable cartridge tubes with these? I still can't get passed the idea of not autoclaving a hawk grip. I know you can but they start to break down and that is a lot of money to have get fried in the clave.

Post Thanks / Like

HELP I need 86mm drive bars for flite.

I just ordered a vice version and now I'm looking for 86mm flex bars to use with the hawk flex grip. Anyone have any info? I just wanted to be able to use disposables for bangers and now I can't find bars to work w the flex grip. Might have to send it back. Fml

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a vice Flite on the way because of the debut of disposable wrath cartridge grips and I want to stay fully disposable. I've heard you can cut the loops off and still use the rigid plungers, but the drive bars with give will not work, the guide is smaller than the inside diameter of the tube. My question is, couldn't you use heat shrink wrap on the guide to fill and fit the inside diameter? Or any other suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would imagine you could to make the difference but the you would kill the springability of the give bar. Right?