Post Thanks / Like

rotaryworks id liner

ok so iv had my id liner about a week now and i cannot for the life of me pull a clean line with this machine, iv found myself picking my standard brass up halfway through the tattoo, not saying there is a problem with the machine as it seems to sound and run fine but im wondering if there is anyone on here with this machine and how they use it, volts, hard/soft grommet ect? i have the 3.5 stroke btw, thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Try it at 4.5 or 5 volts. Hang the needle & since it such a lite machine, you have to get the needle in the skin & then move with it. You have to give it a bit of pressure since it is so lite.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the advice, ill give it a try, the machine seems to slow down a bit too much if i go below 5.5 though, sounds weak too as if it has no hit, i struggle to line with my conrod too so it might just be me struggling to adjust

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah bro slow it down i found the vibration too huge to pull a clean line at 5.5v i slowed mine to 4.4/4.6 i think got some nice clean lines

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925

Post Thanks / Like
    cheers man ill definitely give it a go, i notice you use a direct drive for your lining mate, how you find them? thinking about investing in one

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just telling slicksteel the Wayne Taylor gen1 is THE liner .. Nothing comes close... nothing!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925