Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like

sterilisation of inkjecta/hawk grips help...

ok so im very interested In using an inkjecta flyte v2.. But my shop is fully disposable... heres where the questions come in I see that gaston posted the derelin cartridge grip which can be sterilised but not by autoclave?? here's a copy and paste from website.. NOTES: Do not Ultra Sonic wash, Do not Autoclave. Cold Sterilant compatible. ... ok so that's where my thinking comes from.. now I was under the impression autoclave was the only way to sterilise grips (note to gaston definetly NOT a dig bro just very curious) so does that mean I could buy an inkject flyte v2 and use the grip keep it bagged/wrapped as gaston suggests for the derlin grip and then sterilise it with a cold sterilant? and if so what would I need/have to use to sterilise with a cold sterilant? I want to be safe and 100% clean that's why im 100% disposable anyway but very interested in carts and inkjecta thanks all.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would depend on your health dept. Here - can can't use cold - it has to be autoclaved. Luckily you will see disposable cart grips in the very near future if they are not already out.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah may just stick with my direct drives and standard disposable set up.. just takes up so much space having maybe 10 needles sizes 40 disposable tubes and needles for each size means I have 400 needles and 400 tubes to put somewhere in reach lol thought carts may help reduce the clutter... but I may stay as I am lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm curious on this also as I've never messed with a cart setup but see more and more ppl going to them, even I your grip is bagged, how can you swap carts mid tattoo and not contaminate the bottom of the grip/plunger? Again I'm pretty ignorant on carts and don't really know much about them so if that's a dumb question I'm sorry

Post Thanks / Like

sterilisation of inkjecta/hawk grips help...

A few compagnies are about to make disposable cart grips : FKIrons, Team ego, Tatsoul and others
    So you won't have to worry about cross contamination

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by needlemaniak; 01-19-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saved myself the hassle and bought an autoclave lol

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925

7. Like DougHardy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    hawk grips is autoclaveble? but not derelin cartridge grip right...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah bought a hawk thunder and autoclave lol

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925