Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    sound strange cannot autoclave DELRIN GRIP, i have many DELRIN GRIP, not for cartridge system, just normal, i autoclave many many times and they still very good all, maybe becouse the HOT temperature deform the HOLE where the CARTRIDGE gonna insert, must be the reason

im not a fan of CARTDRIDGE SYSTEM, but of course are a great innovation for ROTARY user, and i think that u cannot STERILIZED correctly the grip for any reasons, the real future of this gonna be the coming DISPOSABLE TUBE, this gonna be very great ,im sure

T-TECH grip are in STAINLESS STEEL, so perfect for sterilization , u can wash, done what u want, sterilized in AUTOCLAVE or DRY HEAT too

i never use HAKW MACHIN, and i still don understand something, this SYSTEM make the INKS go insed the tube or not ??? never happen this ????
    Not if you use Cheyenne's cartridges as there is a membrane that acts as a seal, TTechs don't have this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    To check out cartridge machines, last year I purchased and tried a Hawk Thunder, Stylus H, Spektra Halo with the RPG, and an Inkjecta. In the end, I found that the Inkjecta won for me for it's combination of flexibility (different cams and push rods allow 12 different combinations right out of the box, and with an additional cam and push bar sold separately you can make 16 different combinations), power, balance, and lightweight body make a killer combination that I've yet to see beat. All the aforementioned machines are really great rotaries to be sure, but the Inkjecta Flite 2.1 is just so damn good I can't imagine using cartridges with anything else. They also make a Flite with a traditional vice so you can use disposable cartridge grips like the Tat Soul ones or the FK RPG (which really is a nice grip). I cannot recommend the Inkjecta Flite enough, especially if you came from using coil machines.

Edit: also the big difference I find between the Thunder and the Flite is that Byron, who designed and built the Inkjecta Flite, is a tattooist, and the Flite shows that he understands what tattooists need far better than a cosmetic tattoo machine company ever could.
    Although i agree to some degree, it was Cheyenne who revolutionised tattoo machines by utilising the cartridge system AND by making an excellent machine. It does however bother me to buy their products knowing it's just a business to them.

3. Like cagelavey liked this post.