Post Thanks / Like

has anyone had problems with purchased EMS400 from a company called HM tattoosupplies

I've decided to purchase an EMS400 at the London tattoo convention last september 2013 at a certain booth HM supplies but went home with a non proper functional unit, emailed the company a few times and got a good response and had a replacement sent to me. It went well for like a week or so and guess what, the unit failed again as it was doin the same faulty functions like the unit keeps beeping, the voltage goes down to zero by itself, the timer mode sets itself, and the worst thing is the unit turns itself OFF. I've emailed the company again and got a respond but it took them like ages to do so and they didn't even make actions of replacing the faulty unit that serves as a replacement???

Post Thanks / Like
    The ems400 is produced by eikon device they will most likely accept any manufacturing issues .I had a faulty unit and got it replaced contact them I'm sure they will help

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As Soon as i saw this post i pm'd sugarskull( around 1am my time) and Also emailed him..
    as i thought it was more appropiate to deal in private.
    He bought a unit in london That indeed had a manufacturing issue, he contacted me and i replied Soon And ex changed the unit of course asap, very un fortunately the unit i sent had the same issue due to it was from That small batch.. He contacted me again saying he wanted to exchange it for a es300.
    Now this is were Im pretty shocked/ it did answer( he can say That Before this email i was pretty quick in replies)
    But dont know why he didmt get my email and i Didnt seem to get another email from him( just saw the one he sent when he got back from from phillipinnes last Night)
    of course it was my fault i didmt follow up( i usually do), but as I explained in public in another thread, the last period at the workshop we were so dedicated to Our new project working 6-7 days a week at least 12-13 hours Per Day , That i could have not have been as quick with replies has usual! I said Im public a few days Before That i appolagize if i hadnt paíd the Attention i usually do to anybody And please let me know if this was the case..
    This is definately not my style!
    I told sugarskull That on monday i cam express the es300 he wants and refund him the difference, or i can do it in person in brighton as i Will be attending That show in his country in a few weeks ( i am actually present at dozens of shows in Europe Per. Year)
    i can Only appolagize again , and of course i Will take care if this issue.
    i gave you my personal number if you need to call.
    Yours , Roman
    Last edited by Roman HM tattoomachines; 01-25-2014 at 02:11 AM.

4. Like bluerocker, Wonderland, Ta2GeezerUK liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Roman for the pm and really appreciate that we've now back in clear communication. I would also like to extend my apologies for my actions by posting queries here on the forum. It was just an initial reaction as i was tired of waiting for actions and came out it was all miscommunications coz of emails not getting through. I wasn't able to see your public post here on the forum coz i haven't been here for ages and i have just decided to login like this month. Once again thank you for the pm and for taking time solving this issue even with your very busy time.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The title of this can be edited to reflect that this is resolved?