Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    my dream rotary ? This would apply to coils aswell. It would be equiped with nano technology of the type that can kill a human being, i.e a powerful laser, thus it would be programmed to fatally attack anybody who hasn't the right to use it (scratchers and narcissists for example). Now, if such a machine ever came to exist, wouldn't that be a wonderful day ?

lol very good!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm content with bishop slim sleek design no adjustments just plug and play. I converted to rotary because of the fact that I dont have to mess with a single part of the machine no tuning or worrying about spring tension. I see no point for a rotary to have a give or hit adjustment, I would have stayed strictly coil if I wanted that. so dream rotary is a simple design light weight with no adjustment one stroke one machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say a stylus strong enough to push hawk carts and a swivel base RCA connector I've killed over 10 RCA cords. Hint hint someone should make a swivel base or ball bearing cord

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by e_Bangs View Post
    I would say a stylus strong enough to push hawk carts and a swivel base RCA connector I've killed over 10 RCA cords. Hint hint someone should make a swivel base or ball bearing cord
    Agreed! I started using the radio shack rca and it's been holding up so far.
    My other dream machine is the thunder with the spirit motor.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    Stylus update maybe able to push hawk carts oh im excited!

Post Thanks / Like
    And will be able to connect to the old stylus
    Attached Images Attached Images

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    a pivoting rca has been invented...

Post Thanks / Like
    Pivoting yes 360 spin no and ya machine got me putting away a hidden stash to buy without my wife knowing haha

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am on a quest to develop a liner as good as my Sidewinder that will work with cartridges.
    I really haven't found anything that works with those things… I mean, I can kinda line with them with certain setups, but it definitely isn't fun or efficient.

But who knows.. ls t-tech going out of business or what?? (Patent infringement??)
    swivel RCA?? how about a nice clip cord for a change?? Most repairs I have with premature motor failure comes from machines with RCA.
    The jacks are so fragile, and it is a pain to replace a motor if it is soldered directly to the machine.
    I could go on and on. I gave up on them. I just sell the Al Bro combo cord if somebody needs RCA.
    uhg.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want a Dan kubin Sidewinder and a Magnetic drive that is as light as a halo lol