Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you have so many combinations its smart to sell each piece separately so we can choose what we want.
    For example I want to buy the #5 motor and machine body and the cushion and piston sliders and all 3 cams.
    But I cant.

Would be smart to sell a one motor setup like I described above. I may never need a high torque motor or vice versa.
    We appreciate the vast combinations available, but I dont want 6 motors if I am gonna make a liner and soft shader set up. Or 6 cams and 6 sliders.

We the consumers want to buy each part we want. Please make it happen.

And you can charge a little more this way obviously... its a win win
    Last edited by crabink; 02-25-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    When you have so many combinations its smart to sell each piece separately so we can choose what we want.
    For example I want to buy the #5 motor and machine body and the cushion and piston sliders and all 3 cams.
    But I cant.

Would be smart to sell a one motor setup like I described above. I may never need a high torque motor or vice versa.
    We appreciate the vast combinations available, but I dont want 6 motors if I am gonna make a liner and soft shader set up. Or 6 cams and 6 sliders.

We the consumers want to buy each part we want. Please make it happen.

And you can charge a little more this way obviously... its a win win
    I agree with this..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    you all know once you start breaking sells down like that-we will pay out the ass- it takes alot of time and money to stock every part for sell.they would have to stock complete ones and make a tone of extras that are just sitting around. maybe in the future they can do this but not right now.As it is you can buy the bodies/slide/cam/slide set up or extra bodies to pair up with the original full set. a Halo cost 550 for machine/motor and for 140 more with the eikon you get two more motors,two more cams and two more complete slides. So do the math you are getting this setup dirt cheap. A complete halo setup like this would be 870 plus 35 for the two extra slides-total of 940 that would just leave you with the same running machines instead of actually doing a truly different feel/hit that you could set up for different style/tasks.
    So do the math 690 Symbeos vs 940 Halo set! 250 difference! and the are both using swiss machines and highend parts.Also you guys pay 550 for inkjectas and 600-650 for dragonfly which are only one hardwired machine.With that 250 difference you could buy a whole symbeos body (225) and have tow complete machines set up different and a spare motor and slide to swap when you fancy.I think this is a great price and maybe it will get some of these other guys to lower their crazy ass prices a bit and be a bit more reasonable.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    you all know once you start breaking sells down like that-we will pay out the ass- it takes alot of time and money to stock every part for sell.they would have to stock complete ones and make a tone of extras that are just sitting around. maybe in the future they can do this but not right now.As it is you can buy the bodies/slide/cam/slide set up or extra bodies to pair up with the original full set. a Halo cost 550 for machine/motor and for 140 more with the eikon you get two more motors,two more cams and two more complete slides. So do the math you are getting this setup dirt cheap. A complete halo setup like this would be 870 plus 35 for the two extra slides-total of 940 that would just leave you with the same running machines instead of actually doing a truly different feel/hit that you could set up for different style/tasks.
    So do the math 690 Symbeos vs 940 Halo set! 250 difference! and the are both using swiss machines and highend parts.Also you guys pay 550 for inkjectas and 600-650 for dragonfly which are only one hardwired machine.With that 250 difference you could buy a whole symbeos body (225) and have tow complete machines set up different and a spare motor and slide to swap when you fancy.I think this is a great price and maybe it will get some of these other guys to lower their crazy ass prices a bit and be a bit more reasonable.
    I completely agree with you.. This is a great deal as you can really get three fully running machines for under the price of two normal rotaries..

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a way to get them from an european supplier ?

Post Thanks / Like
    So no forum discount I take it?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know that Roman has been on here to see the suggestion just yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    it's a gimmick. Most of the people will never need to use more than one motor. All these settings, numbers and values are just snake oil. Being able to choose one motor with a specific setting would be more appropriate and if someone wants 6-10 motors on a machine, that's fine too.
    So far, there is no technical advancement, only consumerism.
    What's new to this machine?
    Nothing is new, you have a "lego" like device that implements the same principles already seen on so many machines before.
    The news is that a company with lots of money will make even more money producing machines at an industrial scale.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can see where you're coming from ion but some guys don't know what motors, strokes and give systems work for them until they experiment and it's not anymore expensive than other top line machines that only have 1 option.