Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking foward to introducing Symbeos for the first time in Uk at the brighton show next weekend
    And Im exited That tomorrow Will actually be the very first day Symbeos is dispayed at a convention table ever!!!.... Milano Tattoo convention 2014
    Hope to see some of you here during the weekend
    thanks!!! Roman

Post Thanks / Like
    damn, I would like to see a review

Post Thanks / Like
    Beside having a great time in Milán.. Its nice to see how people understand the concept in a matter of minutes! Ill try and take some pics of artist working with them at the convention .. It is great to walk around and see symbeos in action ..

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    please do what everyone else fails to do....

Please post some in-depth, very well made videos to showcase the motors and sliders....
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

5. Like gautam liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the late reply.. We just finished working at the Milán show! Next weekend we have brighton ... But i Will definately try and get a few vídeos as Soon as possible ...
    Thanks!!! Roman

7. Like The Limey liked this post.
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genious! It might even tempt some coil users that are put off by the vagueness of "a machine that can do it all" as the info you've provided is a lot more specific and if not, their loss
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So .... the info on the Symbeos is up on the Eikon site in very long detail, (good sign) and after going through their information I think it is finally time to say that tattooing with a rotary has breached it's intended shores.
    Just as coils are designed each with a desired hit and purpose, now the rotary has inevitably done the same with the introduction of design specific interchangeable motor and stroke combinations. This is what I knew rotaries would
    one day aspire to, but my ignorance of the various motor specific technologies seemed to be the missing piece to the puzzle. I always wondered why one machine was better for back n grey when it had the same stroke as another, or why one would outline far better.
    Yes I understand there all made differently, but now we are finally beginning to see some sound science take shape. Finally a motor to stroke specific design system that utilizes a plausible play-tested speed to torque formula catered to the various artist's needs for performance specific types of application. Let the games begin!!!

HM I am curious if you know what speed and torque motor is used in the Halo? It says 21600 inside... its a 12v maxxon micro.

Also am I right to assume that the Symbeos is 12v? and what does the 19mm an 22mm mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    216000 RE-max 17 Ø17 mm, Graphite Brushes, 4.5 Watt, with terminals 17 mm 4.5 W 12V 10400 rpm 4.06 mNm

from maxons site crabink

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am wondering how it compares to the 4 5 6 motors on the symbeous ... like speed md torque

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello , I would prefer to compare the motors between each other in the symbeos system rather with other builders Machines.
    By comparing motors and specs its important to have in mind wich excenter is on the motor to be able to evaluate its performance...
    For Example #6 motor at 6 volts with a 4mm stroke , Will equal to 85cps with Plenty of force .
    #4 motor at 7 volts with a 3.4mm stroke equals to 145cps medium-hard force
    and the #5 motor at 7.5 volts with 2.6mm stroke is 106cps with medium-soft force
    each motor has different speeds , torques,etc
    All this info Will be up at Eikon's micro site Soon....
    Thanks!!!! Roman