Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

NEW SYMBEOS rotary tattoo system by HM/Eikon

SYMBEOS rotary tattoo system by HM/Eikon

I would like to announce the SYMBEOS rotary tattoo system to all of you, as some of you know already, HM has teamed up with Eikon, to be able to bring to the table this project.
    IT is not an HM project nor an EIkon project, it is in fact it is an HM/EIkon product... meaning that it is a true fusion of both companies, to get the best of each other in one package....
    We have been working hard on this project for a very long time and wanted to keep it to us until it was ready for launch and here it is.....

The SYMBEOS is a rotary tattoo system , which is designed so the artist can actually interchange its components to achieve the machine that suits him or her best for the work they want to perform . It has an infinity of possible set-ups that will fulfill your needs and you can take advantage of the system as you feel the need for it.

the SYMBEOS Deluxe system has 1 machine body and 3 different slides you can choose from ( piston, pivot and cush) ,with each slide you can achieve a different feel and performance to your machine, in addition to the slides, it also has 3 different motor bodies(#4-#5-#6) which are powered by a precision swiss custom made motor , each having a totally different speed and torque set-up that can be used for different tasks.... and of course 3 different excenter stroke lenghts (2.6mm/3,4mm/4mm )...
    all the parts are interchangable between each other and by combining them together in different ways you will have the potential to adapt the system to your needs!

the SYMBEOS Flex system has 1 machine body and 2 different slides( piston - cush) ,2 different motor bodies( #4 /#6) and 2 different excenters (3,4mm/4mm stoke)

And there will also be available upgrade kits with all needed to convert your Flex system to a Deluxe system...
    As well as extra machine bodies, so you can combine parts and systems to your liking!!!!

ALL the motor bodies come with both rca and clipcord connection,and both the machine body and the motor body are machined from 7075 aluminium here in Spain, also features high quality German bearings and Swiss motors in its parts list.
    these machines are manufactured with the same love and care we put in each HM machine... they will be backed up by HM and Eikon for any questions and needs you may have... there will be a "guideline" for different combinations suggested for different tasks, but of course each artist is different and will be able to reach that desired set-up in different ways..

i will personally try to answer any questions threw the forum or threw my personal email.... [email protected] ….. also the team at eikon will be glad to help!

Symbeos-eBlast1_1024.jpg
    Last edited by Roman HM tattoomachines; 02-04-2014 at 06:21 PM.

2. Like PAWNJOB liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you selling them or are we only able to get them from eikon and have you photos video of machines in use ? Deal for forum members

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get them threw Eikon or HM, as well as other official distributors pretty soon!!!
    i will be posting Photos and videos of the machine as soon as possible… as we will be doing a few conventions together introducing SYMBEOS out there….
    we will be sharing a booth in Milan and Brighton the next weekends with Eikon and i will be surely at Sweden meltdown and Paris mondial du tatuage next month as well and as usual the list goes on and on…
    thanks again, Roman
    as for deals for forum members we were just trying to work out what we can offer… i will be posting that soon as well!

5. Like Bishopbyname liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally weird options to buy. Why does the flex system only come with 2 excenters? Why not be able to choose any motor? Or any give system? Or include all 3 excenters with any kit?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, congratulations...

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this also available for lady tattooist as you don't mention them on your announcement as it sounds a bit sexist
    juts my two pence worth

9. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello throwhammers
    You have 2 different systems to choose from.. The Deluxe and Flex, the Deluxe is the complete system and the one i would strongly recomend personally... You have absolutely all the options and can achieve Any desired set-up...

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daza View Post
    Is this also available for lady tattooist as you don't mention them on your announcement as it sounds a bit sexist
    juts my two pence worth
    I think the him was an issue of grammar and semantics. Though fluent; English is not Roman's native tongue. The post can be edited with a more neutral grammar as I get your point.

EDIT: Never mind, your request was already heard. I suspect in the exitement of getting this announcement some things may have been overlooked in the copy but since fixed.
    Last edited by Administrator; 02-04-2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added info.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It only mentioned HIS only originally. Its fixed, this is a legitimate copy error but not worth continuing a dust up about it.

So I have a question, is it published what each of the motors are for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    It only mentioned HIS only originally. Its fixed, this is a legitimate copy error but not worth continuing a dust up about it.

So I have a question, is it published what each of the motors are for?
    Motor Bodies

The Symbeos Deluxe System includes three Swiss-made Maxon Motors in an Aircraft Aluminum body, each motor custom-manufactured for extended life and reduced noise and vibration. Motors are uniquely designed for different performance and tattooing tasks, depending on the other Symbeos components installed. Each motor operates with a different range of speed and torque characteristics - giving you better control.
    The three Symbeos Motors included in the Symbeos Deluxe Rotary Tattoo System are:
    #4 Motor – 19mm, Fast Speed, Medium Torque

• Recommended for lining at 5.5 - 8.0 volts.
    • Recommended for fast hand Black and Grey shading at 5.5 - 7.0 volts.

#5 Motor – 19mm, set for Medium Speeds and low torque.

• Recommended for slow hand B&G shading at 5.5 - 8.0 volts.
    • Recommended for solid coloring with smaller needle groupings at 6.5 - 8.0 volts.
    • Recommended for realistic color blending at 6.5 - 7.5 volts.

#6 – 22mm Medium Speed, High Torque

• Recommended for solid coloring with larger needle groupings at 6.5 - 8.0 volts.
    • Recommended for large configuration/slow lining at 7.5 - 9.0 volts.
    • Recommended for realistic color blending at 6.0 - 6.5 volts.
    • Recommended for whip shading and dot work at 4.5 - 6.0 volts.

All Motors can be connected to your power supply using RCA or Clipcord connections.

14. Thanks Administrator thanked for this post.