Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, I like it. The several options of configurations works for me as I like to change the way I tattoo every time, trying new things. of course it will have a config that I'll use more but I like to have the option to use a well defined "shape" as a pepper shade for example.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    So,if the symbeos came as a standard machine ,post it and made a threat for reviews everyone would write its a killer machine ,is there any chance to make one with a slide or piston or what ever system?or get a stronger motor for carts? I've seen this for almost every new machine it's out there.instead the guy comes with a pack and says here's everything you need and everyone is bitching about it. (At least thats the impression i got reading this epic threat)
    i believe that what doesn't fit one person is the holy grail of another.if you get a package and find out that this combination is best for me,there is a trade/buy/sell section in the forum that gives you the opportunity to trade parts or sell what you don't need.my 2 cents.