Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello everybody
    i am working on trying to get a discount hooked up for forum members….. its just that we had some crazy past couple of weeks launching Symbeos in Europe….
    but i know there will be a deal for sure shortly… we are also working on some nice videos as well….
    to answer a few questions…
    machines weighs 108grs with motor #4 and #5 and 120grs with motor #6
    even with the #6 motor option, i believe its on the right scale of weight to not be too light and not too heavy, which i personally find super lightweight machines to be a bit more difficult to work with ( needing usually that bit more of attention and extra work because of the weight issue and having more vibrations to it… ) but that is my personal opinion…
    balance … it may look as the motor is a bit longer than other machines ( only rca connections) , but in the overall length we can be talking about 5 to 8 mm aprox… having in mind that we have both clip cord and rca connections( need room for those connectors , wires ,etc inside the cap) and that the clip cord binding posts are what makes it look "longer" its not zoo long… also the motor does NOT go all the way down… like i said there is room for all the connectors there, meaning the motor weight is obviously more balanced toward the machine body. ( this was a very difficult task to get both connectors in there but in my opinion very worth the few extra mm.) the machine is very well balanced and very very little vibrations….
    machine body has its nice amount of material and the stroke wheel is a nice and heavy well balanced one with a big bearing that fits inside the machine to add that bit of forward weight to it…
    thumbscrew… it has always been an HM thing to have those side thumbscrews and to a vertical crusher or a guillotine tube vice… i know sometimes this gets in peoples way… we have made a nice lower profile thumbscrew for this machine with a lot of leverage power on it due to its width and format ….. however if the thumbscrew sits in tour way towards your hand , it can easily be fixed with an extra washer or just removing 1 washer… that will make your thumbscrew sit in another position that doesn't bother your hand….
    of course if i can answer any more questions , please post them here or pm me or even use my personal email… [email protected]
    thanks again, roman
    videos and forum deals …. shortly…. jajajaja

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, I looked at and ran Symbeos at the Brighton Convention..
    It was really well balanced to be fair, and whilst running there was (like Roman says) very little vibrations.. It did sound a bit noisier than I expected but not at all bad either. I personally didn't notice any problems with the thumbscrew..
    My overall impression fwiw was that Symbeos is a very well made and thought out machine..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you liked it ATS, i feel bad i wasnt at the booth when you came by but im glad you ran the machine and liked it...
    As for noise ,the most quietest slide is definately the pivot and then followed by the Cush and the pistón makes a bit more noise... Its difficult to adapt tolerances as standard soo you can interchange all the parts...
    If we were to "specifically" fit one slide to one machine it could be more tight ...
    Also depends in the lube( note those Machines That were setup for "testing" went threw two very Busy shows and a lot of people trying them Out! Jajaja)
    But over all the machine is not "loud" at all ...
    Thanks again!!!
    Roman

Post Thanks / Like
    Any other reviews or videos of this?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman HM tattoomachines View Post
    Glad you liked it ATS, i feel bad i wasnt at the booth when you came by but im glad you ran the machine and liked it...
    As for noise ,the most quietest slide is definately the pivot and then followed by the Cush and the pistón makes a bit more noise... Its difficult to adapt tolerances as standard soo you can interchange all the parts...
    If we were to "specifically" fit one slide to one machine it could be more tight ...
    Also depends in the lube( note those Machines That were setup for "testing" went threw two very Busy shows and a lot of people trying them Out! Jajaja)
    But over all the machine is not "loud" at all ...
    Thanks again!!!
    Roman
    my boss bought one at brighton and I can confirm it's pretty much silent! A very complete and impressive machine, totally customisable to suit everyone.

I want one.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too I'm just waiting on the forum deal

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roman, will it be possible to buy some additionnal body to get let's say a liner a packer and a shader without having 2437492432 ( maybe I emphasised a bit ) unused spare parts. What I dislike in rotary is the "onemachinefitsall" and I think it could be a very nice possibilty to have a machine for each task. Best regards Vinz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AltarVinz View Post
    Hi Roman, will it be possible to buy some additionnal body to get let's say a liner a packer and a shader without having 2437492432 ( maybe I emphasised a bit ) unused spare parts. What I dislike in rotary is the "onemachinefitsall" and I think it could be a very nice possibilty to have a machine for each task. Best regards Vinz.
    Yeh i agree as if you buy 2 or 3 machines your guna end up with a load of motors and sliders just piled up never being used. Should do a 3 body 3 motor and slide deal. For a full on epic rotary set.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. Like AltarVinz liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the way it's set up you can buy the main package and two bodies and have three machines

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    I think the way it's set up you can buy the main package and two bodies and have three machines
    My thaughts exactly. Would be a good arsenal of machines

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk