Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know what all the parts complaints are about hell you people drop 540 for a inkjecta, 549 for a spectra ,650-700 for a dragonfly etc etc.
    and for 575 Symbeos flex setup ,you get a extra motor/cam and slider -that is like getting a motor/cam and slider for a few bucks! and hell if you spend 690 that is cheaper then a stingray and a 40 more then the dragonfly and you are getting to complete backup motors/cam and two more back up slides! Eikon is trying to give people a great price break and this is the way it has to be done!-hell if you don't like the other sliders and motors/cams trade for the same ones you like for back ups. Are sell for cash which would actually bring the price you paid for one complete machine to like a a few hundred bucks -If assholes complain enough Eikon will change this to like 550 for one complete machine. Dumbass always have to ruin something good!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dragonfly is ridiculously overpriced and would never spend 660.00 for one 3.7 stroke and one motor.
    The ability to choose a motor by torque and speed to suit a certain function for a given machine is going to become common place.
    Nedz does it.. you can choose a slow or fast motor.. so what if Eikon did the same thing.. and you can choose the slider and motor for 500-600
    The point I am making is that it is very easy to do this.
    What i want to know is are they going to change the ordering options in the future or is this written in stone?

And why does Eikon or Roman care so little they won't even weigh in on this thread?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello everybody
    hello crab
    i have to excuse myself ,i have been working hard and the last months i think i did 4 conventions ( big part of which was introducing the symbeos out there in the actual field so people can try it in person and see what it is all about!!)
    i just came back from Tin Tin's show in Paris which was crazy busy!!! and i have been looking a bit at the forum every few days when i had some time and personally thought it was going well how you guys were handling it…. and wanted to step in when i finally got some deal worked out for you guys…. jajajaja
    but as soon as i read your post , about us caring so little, i had to step in.
    i would really not like people getting that impression… i can actually not care more for this project!!! jajajaja it is what i call my baby …. i am very proud and excited about it.
    i understand your point , but the beauty of this machine is actually that it is a system concept! that you can adjust the machine to works for you ( not you adjusting the way you work for the machine )
    and for this the best option is the deluxe system ( that way you have every possibility to be able to achieve this! )
    but you don't have to buy a new system every time… you can buy just one machine body and built it with the parts remaining from your first system and still have the possibility of interchanging them between each other…
    now i know that in the future you will be able to buy parts for the system , but right now its the deluxe ( complete system)- the flex (1 body, 2 motors, 2slides and 2 stroke wheels ) -machine body to add to the systems parts and the upgrade to complete the flex into a deluxe……
    i just jumped in to not leave the impression i don't care… i will try to get back soon with more info and hopefully a deal… jajaja
    thanks again, roman

4. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think this is a cool concept.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone run one yet?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Machine body's sold separately on hms site as of this morning.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    They sell it separately on eikon also. But you have to navigate through the menus to get to it. They should fix that as I only stumbled upon it by accident.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes... they had the bodies for sale since the day they launched it...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman HM tattoomachines View Post
    Yes... they had the bodies for sale since the day they launched it...
    Yea, the big problem is that when you go to eikon's website and click on the symbeos banner link it will only show the package deals available for purchase. Not much people know that they need to navigate through the product catalog link to buy the body separate. http://www.eikondevice.com/catalog/r...-rotary-system heres a link to the body in case anyone wants to buy a body separate.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was not obvious. Their site makes it seem like it's not an option.