Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ats View Post
    does it just run all the time then? I mean how do you stop/start it? I love the idea of wireless too, and 15 second charge cycle? Wow impressive!
    change :-D

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    take my money fuck rca clipcord and minijack forever oh and power supplys who needs those ahaha i love new shit
    Last edited by joelhague; 02-05-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ATS View Post
    Does it just run all the time then? I mean how do you stop/start it? I love the idea of wireless too, and 15 second charge cycle? wow impressive!
    There's a power button on top, along with the voltage/speed up and down buttons.

15 second charge cycle?! That would be very impressive, but i was saying it takes 15 seconds to switch out the batteries to a fully charged one, not to charge them

Post Thanks / Like
    this is top the future of machines a think and hope. yesterday the light went of if a have this machine i cod keep going. great idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by throwhammers View Post
    There's a power button on top, along with the voltage/speed up and down buttons.

15 second charge cycle?! That would be very impressive, but i was saying it takes 15 seconds to switch out the batteries to a fully charged one, not to charge them
    Lol .. yeah I thought it was to good to be true!
    My only concern is the stoping/starting of the machine.. I know you say there is a power button on top.. I'm in the habit of not running my machine when I dip, so it would have to be either me changing my ways or the machine being very simple and convenient to allow me to continue as normal..
    Still seems like a great idea, especially for working out in the woods!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here it is : http://www.swisstattoomachine.com/sh...artbundle.html
    The price is insane,almost 700 Euro with tax !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... got to handle one of the finished machines today. Pretty much what i have but with a needle retainer, easier to feel power button, and slicker battery charger. The one i handled had some kind of gtaphic wrapped around it that i hope was a one off thing or test or something because it looked cheap and tacky and like it wouldnt last.
    The machine itself is really nice though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    wow ..over 700 eur or 953 USD without shipping -for this price we can buy 2 or 3 good machines

Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't see the necessity for battery power here. Very innovative thought, and I can't wait to see how this will be improved upon as the tech gets cheaper and smaller. This is a good start

Post Thanks / Like
    The price is pretty high, but you guys in germany have a high VAT, so thaz bumps the price up... pretty sure it wont cost so much in the states. I can buy a swiss from the u.s. for less than i can get them here in Switzerland.
    I suppose you could look at it as eliminating the need for a power supply, bit i doubt anyone would work exclusively with the battery machines, so...
    Some folks will go for it, others won't. As with everything
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk