Post Thanks / Like

Symbeos by Eikon/HM

Has anyone worked with a symbeos yet? If so, what do you think? Seems that they may be a little too customizable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Picked up the Symbeos deluxe package.
    ok... as suspected a lower torque, medium speed motor does way less trauma with the smaller 7's and 11's I use.
    I sold my 2 Halos because the motor ran faster and harder than I wanted, and the give system is not very soft at all compared to the pivot give system/cushions.
    The pivot slide + #5 motor + 3.4 cam = some soft, efficient, easy as butter shading and color packing.
    I ran it around 9 volts with the pivot slide opened up for some soft give and honest to god I never had ink go in so effortlessly.
    Blending was easy. Trauma was very minimal. Very smooth machine, quiet and consistent.
    The only draw back is the longer than average motor bolt, but was very light and didn't bug me at all...
    Great machine. Still would like to buy a second body pivot and a few cams...
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    On YouTube are some Videos with some errors .... Hat any here trouble with the Motor ?