Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sublime

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    Look what I've found today in my friend's workshop! Read your post franco really nice, so I've found like a pleasant coincidence.(i'm not being sarcastic or anything like that just for the record, It's just because I saw this machine today and remembered the post you did)
    By the way do you have any clue why there's a thing like the ones in PS at the side? A knob?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes it was for controlling the voltage/speed, but It wasnt popular among its users and was hard to keep sterile. Also revolution was the first machine ever to use the mono type connection that was later used by Neotat. Its interesting because I believe this is the best type of connection ever, But too many people are stuck in their old school clip cord/RCA connections to give it a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people are salty as fawk and straight haters. Like what does it even matter you guys all make awesome machines and have made contributions to this industry as a whole. To sit here and talk shit on someone and to say their machine is any less of a machine cause of this or that is fucken retarded. And I have to agree with franco and i don't even own a bishop if you gonna talk shit at least know your history and don't come on here disrespecting cause belive me I know damn well you wouldn't talk that shit to the mans face. this shit is supper retarded progress is what its all about and if your gonna knock someone for taking initiative to bring that progress forward and give us a awesome tool to utilize. Your just a bold face hater. Franco let me be the first to buy a Bishop from you with a Mono connection I'm down lets make it happen.

3. Like ATS, Mick687 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have a concept that has never been done in a machine. Yet it is only concept and i am working on building a prototype to start all the research of creating what i dreamed of.nothing will be mentioned more of the design, simply because ideas spread like wildfire/ but this will be the first place it will be shown.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working 12+ non stop physical demanding days getting my shop built and read Franco's statement originally that he "came up with" the Bishop's mechanism. I'm retarded and way too tired, my apologies Franco. But I was honestly quoting Ray, Franco. I didn't make that up. You two can piss challenge that another time.