Thread: Sublime

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him the best!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well im not sure who BILL DEVENNY is but he made a bold statement by saying it was "better" than halo spektra. Of course i put my two cents on this. And after i basically said prove it. He posted a video of test runs. And a tattoo peice done by Niklas Westin. Now i am still on the fact that he refuse to admit the design was halo spektra inspired. And his response was , that if that was the case. Every coil tattoo machine builder is a copying someone elses design. Jeezuz.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha ... the thunder was the worst machine that i ever have buy )

Post Thanks / Like
    its a straight copy. any one who can't see it is blind. lame.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is crap. A friend of mine sells tattoo products and after selling two, one in the same day burnt the motor, the other days later broke too. He doesn't sell anymore. The other pf rotaries I saw in my hands by a fellow artist and I can say it's crap. Poor materials, poor project and crap plastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Well joe capobianco posts pics of him using it on instagram every day... But fuck them clearly a rip and the customer service wont touch fk's

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get "inspired" but that thing is a halo. I am all for free enterprise, (eg frame design etc) but that thing looks like he took a halo - added a some grooves and called it a day.

As for others using it - Capa etc, I don't look to my peers to tell me what is right etc, that shit is straight up not cool with me. I know people using the rip offs the blatant copies, doesn't mean I am going to.

10. Like peezie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bishop and impact are blatant copies of Rays neotat, and the valour is basically the same damn thing as well with a needlerunner and magnets instead of a mechanical stay up spring... it happens. It sucks for the originator of the design, but it happens. The only rotaries out there currently that dont steal elements from the others are the Neotats, Cheyennes, Sidewinders from what I've read, and Centris. All the others out there are redesigned versions of the others.

12. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheyennes are pretty much just perm makeup machines. I get the redesigned concept, I mean more or less its all the same idea - a motor moving a cam moving the "pin" or straight DD, hell if you want to get down to it the Neo tat is just a redesigned Spaulding revolution. But when you straight rip it off ... its a bit more of a raised eyebrow.

The elements are all there how they put it together is the thing. THat also being said - Gaston came up with a great idea - the motorbolt, it was a good idea and as much as it sucks to say others are going to run with it.

It would be nice how ever if people at least attempted to put some work into making sure there is some elements that keep it from being a straight rip.

I can only imagine how much of a piss off it would be, but there's also the flattering aspect = OBVIOUSLY this guy thinks the idea the look etc is a good one otherwise he wouldnt use it. I guess when you spend all that time and money developing you have to take heart in the fact it is such an icon look that others are going to rip it as a way to sell their machine.

I mean honestly it still is tattooing and that is a pure one source leads to another type of entity. BUT I digress - I'll keep my halos kubins etc and go back to drawing that "original" anchor my client asked for.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey big roos, bill deveny is the uk and ireland supplier for electric ink so he sells all of paulo's products for him, really nice guy and top customer service.

and capobianco is also associated with paulo fernando as he makes joe's brand of ink dermaglow, so he's bound to use the machine at some point. electric is made in the same factory but just a different colour pallet and easier for us in euope to get hold of.