Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

My review and comparison of my two faves Mink crankier and inkjecta flight

So for about five months now I have used basically one machine for everything. A dan kubin mini cranker with the standard abar and t techs. Lining shading everything 4 mm stroke. I tried the agrolite version but prefered the standard. Its been by far my the best machine I have used. I feel like my outlining has gotten much better using it because it just feels the same every time i use it regardless of needle grouping, its the same technique. Something that with coils would throw me off always using a different machine for different lining needs. The machine packs color amazing as well. The only down side is that with the 4 mm stroke its not the smoothest machine for black and grey and realism color, something I do not do much of any ways.

Now finally decided to try the flight v2 I have only used it a few times lining and shading with the 4mm stoke and medium bar. Surprisingly I don't feel any give using it maybe similar to what my kubin does. It does shade really nice probably my fave in this department. I think I still prefer lining with the kubin but they are at-least with the set up I have used very, very similar. I gonna have to try other set ups I think blk and grey with the shorter stroke would be amazing. I honestly couldnt pick one machine over the other. I just know with carts always going out of stock definitely will be keeping my kubin.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the cranker at 4mm does smooth shading at least my og cranker does just have a shorter hang in the tube. It works awesome with ttechs also!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont get me wrong it shades very smooth but there are machines the shade a little smoother just on stoke length alone. Some times smoother machines dont put ink in as solid or as quickly. The kubin is a good balance of this

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I havemore of the Mc13 and 14s - the adjustable stroke set to shorter stroke they are smooth as any other rotary I own.

5. Like hendricksonart.com liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would have bought the ajustable stoke kubin but wanted to try something new and a little different. If getting t tehcs keeps being difficult i may give the mc14 a try
    Last edited by hendricksonart.com; 02-13-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i work now most with the MC14 for all and for very soft shading the Hm Adjustable ..now get a new MC2 with the normal bar and looks how its runs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    i work now most with the MC14 for all and for very soft shading the Hm Adjustable ..now get a new MC2 with the normal bar and looks how its runs
    What's the difference between the mc fat a bar and mc 2 normal bar?..big difference?.

Post Thanks / Like
    i would say the hit is a way zippy and powerfull for lining

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say I've used the Kubins and Inkjectas for around 90% of my tattooing for the past 4 months. I usually set up both as they do different things, suiting all my needs. I don't like Dan's machines for cartridges though. I find that his machines and the ol' tube and bar setup cannot be beat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    I have to say I've used the Kubins and Inkjectas for around 90% of my tattooing for the past 4 months. I usually set up both as they do different things, suiting all my needs. I don't like Dan's machines for cartridges though. I find that his machines and the ol' tube and bar setup cannot be beat.
    I'v'e been running a DK dd with ttechs for the last few months.. I cant say enough good things about it..
    I am still very interested in trying out an MC though..
    What is it that you don't find to be on the money with Dans machines and carts?