So for about five months now I have used basically one machine for everything. A dan kubin mini cranker with the standard abar and t techs. Lining shading everything 4 mm stroke. I tried the agrolite version but prefered the standard. Its been by far my the best machine I have used. I feel like my outlining has gotten much better using it because it just feels the same every time i use it regardless of needle grouping, its the same technique. Something that with coils would throw me off always using a different machine for different lining needs. The machine packs color amazing as well. The only down side is that with the 4 mm stroke its not the smoothest machine for black and grey and realism color, something I do not do much of any ways.

Now finally decided to try the flight v2 I have only used it a few times lining and shading with the 4mm stoke and medium bar. Surprisingly I don't feel any give using it maybe similar to what my kubin does. It does shade really nice probably my fave in this department. I think I still prefer lining with the kubin but they are at-least with the set up I have used very, very similar. I gonna have to try other set ups I think blk and grey with the shorter stroke would be amazing. I honestly couldnt pick one machine over the other. I just know with carts always going out of stock definitely will be keeping my kubin.