Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to say I ran my gen2 centri with carts today and it works great. I didn't get on with my flite, centri has ample power. Only thing is that it's tricky to set an elastic band up to counterbalance the tension of the carts. Doable, but not as easy as a flite already designed to do so. I'm loving the centri after an initial run.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assumed it would run carts with the same rubberband tinkering action. Looks like it does a good job pushing carts. Can't wait to get my centri.

Side note the flite has 2.5mm cam available awell. I broke my 4th soft pusher bar and when I was reordering that bar I saw the short stroke cam. So now there is 4 options for strokes on the flite.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    broke the soft push rod wow that has me a little worried. i plan to try the medium for everything at 3.5 stroke. and if i dont like that probably just only use the rigid bar i think if i got a centri id just run it normal needle and tube style even tho i i love carts

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rigid bar doesn't work for me for some reason.... I can't get lines to go in or color to saturate. I had ok results with the rigid bar and like 17 volts but better results with the soft or medium bar and 10ish volts. (The springs on the pusher bars get a little bent and then it's all over... The spring will just wiggle and bend out of the way and won't push the cart. Less likely on ttech but with Cheyenne carts it happens faster)

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmm they should include like 12 bars with it then that will really piss me off when it happens wish i knew before ordering oh well

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    who sells the flex bars seperatly. tattoostuff and tatsoul dont have em. looked on protats site couldnt see them either fuck

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Painfulpleasures had them. Now they only have hard bars... but protat has them. (Shipping sucks)

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i emailed protat slow responses. the thing for me is the canadian sdollar is on par with aus , us dollar has gone up, so it would be the same price for me, i got my flite coming from tattoo stuff never ordered from them b4 but it seems to be well on its way

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    ill be trying to get the other bars from protat then and maybe order a couple hard bars from painfull pleasures, im assuming the hard bar might wear out a bit slower but people have probably scooped up all the soft and mediums from most suppliers