Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then buy chinese shit or charge more for ur tattoos. If u dont like the price then dont buy it? How many expensive machines have u bought? Alot i am sure. It has three cams u can buy just like any other machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't used this machine, but I think the magnetic "dampening system" is sort of incorrectly named. It's really just functioning as a return spring on, say, a vivace or halo or even beast or swiss, that's why you have to take it out when you use carts (just like like removing the stay up spring in these other machines when using carts).
    If you would consider these other machines "dampened", well then, yeah the Valour is too. O

Or am I missing something completely and it does more than a spring would do?

3. Like Jack Steel, nathan bauer liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    is look very well done machine, the MAGNET is for push up the needles when machine stop

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a video Tatsoul put on youtube going over the machine. It looks pretty sweet to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBHBRL6Zxc

Post Thanks / Like
    I took a look at the Valor machine at the Tat Soul booth. I have to say that while it is a nice looking and running machine. I personally did not like it. The bottom of the machine was a translucent plastic, and to be honest it felt a little cheap to me. I'm sure it is nice to tattoo with, but it was not my cup of tea. The motor has good torque though and it was nearly silent too.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. It appeared cheap and ran with a fair amount of vibration and noise to me. That's of course just judging it by first impressions and not tattooing with it. It definitely is very small and compact

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by throwhammers View Post
    I haven't used this machine, but I think the magnetic "dampening system" is sort of incorrectly named. It's really just functioning as a return spring on, say, a vivace or halo or even beast or swiss, that's why you have to take it out when you use carts (just like like removing the stay up spring in these other machines when using carts).
    If you would consider these other machines "dampened", well then, yeah the Valour is too. O

Or am I missing something completely and it does more than a spring would do?
    I don't own a valor and have not seen one in person but I think I can guess how it works with magnetic dampening. The only way I can see it having magnetic dampening and not just a stay up spring is the slot the bearing is riding in is wider allowing for forward give. So on the upstroke the slider continues to move downward because the slot is wider and therefore the magnet dampens the hit. Kinda like dynamic give. But that's just my guess and I could be completely wrong hahaha. If it don't work that way then it pretty much is just a stay up spring or I too may be completely missing something.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watch the video, it explains it all pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks a nice machime but with all these baddass machines coming out like the centri. Symbeos and all the effort with the way it looks and magnetic dampening youd have thaught it would have at least have a give system. Its just another bishop. Neotat type machine with a needle stabilizer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

11. Like brandonmull liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha thats all ya need for rotos! if ya want give get the machines that have mastered it-coils

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

13. Like Wonderland liked this post.