Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too have been using the valor the last few days and can give you an honest opinion now on the machine. It is an outstanding machine. Very solid. It is very small and feels dense. It definitely doesnt feel cheap to me. The quality of the machining is very precise. i cant even imagine how they made those angled cuts. The cool thing is that it is very easy to wipe down. every angle or "crack" is smoothed out on the body.

now onto the performance. I was doing line work around 8.5 volts to 9 volts, pushing 7s. then I started to do some blending around 7 volts, did some color packing around 8 volts. the torque and speed of this motor is just right to do almost everything... did I mention how small this machine is? the vibration is also less than the other rotaries I use. Here is a picture of the size comparison of some other rotary machines I currently own. I used to own the vivace but sold it a few months ago. It has a similar no-give mechanics but this one is faster, lighter, and more versatile... dont get me wrong, i loved my vivaces but i used it for mostly shading. this valor can do both lining and shading. Mike Devries had mentioned he used it on cartridges and said it was super good. This machine deserves a thumbs up and more. It's now my favorite rotary. Well worth the price. anyways my 2 cents. ill try to find some time to post some more pics hopefully later on thanks for reading.

Photo1 (5).jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would think it would line better then clip in sliders as it lets you have some damping with a soft gromment and the front tension device -and that magnetic returns got to make for a smoother needle pull out then a spring. sick looking machine for sure. looks to be very well thought out and designed. maybe those ones at the conventions were demo models.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 02-25-2014 at 06:04 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

3. Like hendricksonart.com liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO GUYS, on this video post by them TATSOUL, u can see when they remove the SLIDE, and is look rigid, so for my opinion this machine is 100% NO GIVE, and the DUMPENING SYSTEM they talk about is only for push back the sldie, so needles can stop inside the tube like a normal STY UP SPRING

i can be wrong but this is what look like from the video, anyway is look very weel done of course, maybe a GIVE SYSTME make mopre interested this stuff, but look very cool, compliments to the,m for the product

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that magnet would provide a sort of softer cush as the needle enters the skin compared to a spring which makes it more bouncey and rough.As well as the needle being more fluid by the return action.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    all i gotta say is its a very sweet and very well made machine. there is nothing cheap about it whats so ever fyi... lines great one pass and shades very smooth, and packs the hell outta some color, well worth the bux , and if u tattoo and are any good the machines dont make u better, just makes life a lil easier

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it all day yesterday, i do dig the machine, yet running it at 7 volts it vibrated enough that my hand
    was tingling afterwards.

Post Thanks / Like
    i would trade my flite to try a valor

Post Thanks / Like

Valor by tatsoul

I just got my Valor tattoo machine, it's very small and very clean machine. I lined with it about an hour today at 8.5-9 v. On a Cx1 power supply, the machine seemed to run a little warm to the touch, anyone have this problem? It lines really clean one pass lines. Can't wait to use it more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some times slider machines will run a bit warm for a few hours till the slide breaks in to the frame . its better to have a good fit as to loose will cause a lot of noise.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 02-28-2014 at 03:52 PM.

American Made Machines

[email protected]