Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidewinder!!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So there's no piston arm holding the nipple. What makes this so special... i am curious to hear why?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    The way it performs. It lines like a coil & I can move as fast as I want with it. They also color very fast too. They are also about half the size that they look. They should be considered a tattooing tool & not be confused with "just another machine".
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    More like a necessity than just a tool.. If you wanna hang with the big boys and pull lines with a 14rd loose on Buddhas belly you have to have one. If not you'll be struggling all day with needle bounce.. In all honesty even my weiner dog v2 from Seth can't put In a line that fast..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    So there's no piston arm holding the nipple. What makes this so special... i am curious to hear why?
    All the good shit that you are hearing about them is not because we are trying to talk you into buying one, it is because we are all really impressed with them. We all already have more than one. If someone only has one they are trying to get a 2nd one. We aren't worried about who else buys one. We just thought that we would share the good news. Haha!
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    wow....... the more you guys say about the Sidewinder the more I'm drooling.. Cant wait to get my hands on one too!!! Keep coming with the reviews lads!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got mine in yesterday. Dan does great business btw. And plugged it up loaded just to feel and hear it. It is slappy, powerful, and has a nice consistent mild coil sound, which I liked. Judging by feeling the nipple it's going to hurt. Haha ones that hurt work the best IMO. Can't wait to tattoo with it today!

Post Thanks / Like
    How it perform with small tight liners? how about vibration compared with a rotary or coil? I am looking for a low vibration liner mostly for small tights, I was thinking in a coil ( Al Zen or C.T.B.Irons hyperlight) to back up my thunder in hard-to-tattoo areas but after reading some reviews I add this one to the list.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asa_castle View Post
    Just got mine in yesterday. Dan does great business btw. And plugged it up loaded just to feel and hear it. It is slappy, powerful, and has a nice consistent mild coil sound, which I liked. Judging by feeling the nipple it's going to hurt. Haha ones that hurt work the best IMO. Can't wait to tattoo with it today!
    I lined a decent sized mandala with a tight 9 and a loose 9 in 30 minutes with this thing on my wife's shin. The most painless tattoo she's ever had. Believe the hype. These things are awesome.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    so how would you compare it for lining to the the mc13 i have?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did kubin make this machine fast with the stitch cycle of a coil liner.. like around 40 60 ratio .. like coil liners run?.. I am seeing this come to the market as of late (stigmas new machine).. and it seems now builders are mimicking the duty cycle in relation to stab time.. (the time the needle is impregnating vs the time it is retracted), creating the controlled fast stab and retracting of a great liner.

11. Like blackwidow1984 liked this post.