nicks machine
    featherweight irons rotary
    tat soul valor
    fk irons spektra halo
    bishop rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    that looks like one hell of a collection, i am finally seeing the difference in rotaries and coils and am ready to thin my collection of about 50 coil machines!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice mate!

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you think of the stylus S compared to the H ? At what volts do you run it ? Nice collection by the way !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone. @needlemaniak- i absolutely love my stylus H. i just got the S but i honestly haven't used it enough to see a major difference. personally though, i have had such a great experience with the H, i would say the H is the way to go. I'm sure the S is as good but, i am so loyal to the H that i haven't tried the S as much as i should have. so far the H puts in color n b/g with ease. seriously, its prob my favorite color machine i have. i have yet to try either with liners but i will soon. rick really made one hell of a machine with the stylus n i can't say enough great things about it or rick. i run it at 13 on my critical cx-2. did the same on the cx-1.hope that helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot Eric, it helps ! I'm waiting for a S from a trade and I saw almost everybody talking about the H and never the S...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, thats why i wanted the S too. I'm gonna keep using it to see what the big difference is. once i see a difference worth sharing i will def. i currently use the stylus H with 11mag,long taper, from t-tech n it works great. pores are open n the skin is completely saturated with smooth color. i have used a curved 13 mag too but i don't like them. so far the 11 mag has done smooth color n shading with ease. again, I'm gonna try different groupings soon, just haven't gotten the chance to purchase them yet. t-tech is out of stock often so if u have the extra income, buy when u can. u will also save on shipping. they come to me literally in a day or two.

Post Thanks / Like
    What would you say is your favourite machine from your collection Eric?

Post Thanks / Like
    well, i collect things i like in general like comics,toys,art,etc. so i like them all for different reasons. my swashdrives started it all for me n they will always b my favorite bc they were the first rotaries I had. the stylus i think is flawless n love it for coloring n doing b/g for big work. my bishop is amazing for lining n i have used it every day since getting it. my spektra works great with the t-tech metal grips n i use it when my stylus grips are being autoclaved or are dirty. my egos are my go to shaders and color packers for everyday work. my nedz,featherweight irons, n great wave irons machines i like bc of the builds n the builders themselves. i like having them as back ups n to use on those rare occasions when i feel like trying something new.haha. my valor is the newest machine i got n i have been using it a lot to see what it can do n if it works good for me or not. i will write a in depth review soon. so far i like it for lining n tat soul has really been great with receiving constructive criticism n opinions. so i have had numerous machines that i have traded or sold bc i didn't care for them or really wanted them in my collection for that reason. so what i have now i want in my collection bc i don't want to get rid of them. overall, the machines i have now are mainly bc the builders are great n are easily accessible n willing to help out with n e problems. on top of being great machines. other machines I've had n got rid of were mainly bc the customer service was lacking n things just dint seem right with the machines themselves. if builders can't stand by their machines then i don't want them.lol.