Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    John is aware and on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    wanna know what i have discovered? that everything is inspired by something else, whether it be a new concept or creating your own version of something you see. is the tattoo machine world any different?a very smallllllll percentage of people are capable of thought that is unique. the rest are trapped in the confines of society and follow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    wanna know what i have discovered? that everything is inspired by something else, whether it be a new concept or creating your own version of something you see. is the tattoo machine world any different?a very small percentage of people are capable of thought that is unique. the rest are trapped in the confines of society and follow.

We we seem to forget in our world of internet travel that "new ideas" are common among a lot of different people. What one persons "creates" here in America another person is "creating" the same but different designs. Currently there are about 7 billion people on this planet. To think that only one person has come up with something new is silly and short sighted to say the least. What we are all doing is just expanding and adding to different ideas that have been around in one way or another for quite some time now. Case in point, is that I have been using RCA jacks on my machines since the early 90s but now it is all the rage. Should I as a tattoo artist say every one is now copying off me and that they should find their own ideas. Do most of you even know where the whole binding post aspect of tattoo machines came from originally? Why the holes were there for the clip cord. Originally there were screws in the bottom of them that would tighten to hold a wire in the hole. Then some one made a clip cord and every one followed because it was a good idea.

our world of tattooing is evolving by leaps and bounds, yet we some how find the time to point out what others are doing to "copy" our industry. We are stifling our own progress when we do that. I respect Mr. Clark for what he does, don't get me wrong his machines are awesome. But.... If some one takes a design element of his and some how makes it better what is wrong with that. Every industry has done it, and will continue to do it.

The one thing that has always been wrong with tattooing is our attitudes toward other builders and artists. I think secretly we are all jealous, or bitter that we did not "come up with that". We need to celebrate all of each other just a little bit more, and not run and tell "mommy" every time we may feel a little slighted by some one or something. Sure there will always be those that blatantly rip off a whole idea as we have seen with some of the more unscrupulous suppliers. So we learn not to buy from them.

No one person has come up with a bullet proof solid idea that is original in any way to put ink in the skin. We have all just improved how we do it and improved the tools we use.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Wonderland; 03-06-2014 at 11:17 AM.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland View Post
    We we seem to forget in our world of internet travel that "new ideas" are common among a lot of different people. What one persons "creates" here in America another person is "creating" the same but different designs. Currently there are about 7 billion people on this planet. To think that only one person has come up with something new is silly and short sighted to say the least. What we are all doing is just expanding and adding to different ideas that have been around in one way or another for quite some time now. Case in point, is that I have been using RCA jacks on my machines since the early 90s but now it is all the rage. Should I as a tattoo artist say every one is now copying off me and that they should find their own ideas. Do most of you even know where the whole binding post aspect of tattoo machines came from originally? Why the holes were there for the clip cord. Originally there were screws in the bottom of them that would tighten to hold a wire in the hole. Then some one made a clip cord and every one followed because it was a good idea.

our world of tattooing is evolving by leaps and bounds, yet we some how find the time to point out what others are doing to "copy" our industry. We are stifling our own progress when we do that. I respect Mr. Clark for what he does, don't get me wrong his machines are awesome. But.... If some one takes a design element of his and some how makes it better what is wrong with that. Every industry has done it, and will continue to do it.

The one thing that has always been wrong with tattooing is our attitudes toward other builders and artists. I think secretly we are all jealous, or bitter that we did not "come up with that". We need to celebrate all of each other just a little bit more, and not run and tell "mommy" every time we may feel a little slighted by some one or something. Sure there will always be those that blatantly rip off a whole idea as we have seen with some of the more unscrupulous suppliers. So we learn not to buy from them.

No one person has come up with a bullet proof solid idea that is original in any way to put ink in the skin. We have all just improved how we do it and improved the tools we use.

Carry on.
    I totally agree man! just as long as its not a blatant ripoff, i agree.

Post Thanks / Like
    so now its comin in real ... some new pics and videos with real running Machines - the pre-order is now coming in the next month.

14968_571920412943693_4470531486754478557_n.jpg

https://www.lacenano.com/rotary-tatt...e-gallery/#vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=K7eLchD32Qw

Post Thanks / Like
    Oo that's sexy sorry but it is

Post Thanks / Like
    i think the same - and so small

Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking to john Clark and he is not happy about this one. But I do like the look of this style of machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    yes i knowing but i think its a true innovation - the motor have 40w power and it weight only 48gram !!! and really small -not only a plump copy ,they have to a lot on it and the project is now over 2 years to get it ready. Its the same idea but they do a own way to get it working.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is no different than the thousands of coil machine builders. Who is borrowing from who?

11. Like darkness liked this post.