Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely like this design. seems like all the wait will be vertical when in use. the one thing I never liked about stigmas was how long the motor bolt was. so, this looks awesome, and if there is one thing this industry needs, its more machines that excel in lining!

Post Thanks / Like
    i saw this machine the day before yesterday in cyprus international tattoo convention.weights more than a dragonfly but dont expect any more than it needs to.the machine is a beast!when the guy from stixis tattoo suplies pluged it on it felt like this machine could make lines like cutting butter.didnt have the chance to change the front part that adjusts strokes.also i cant tell anything about sound because his booth was next to the concert speakers and we were struglling to communicate.imagine it was like trying to speak to a woman in a club and have to shout in each others ear just to get a few answers.it has a give knob that makes the piston have some give.i think not much but just enough to give you that jack nickolson smile hehe.i can imagine something like a rapier maybe?onlything i can say for sure is that when i held it it felt like an expantion of my hand.perfect weight balance and i tryied it with standart disposable grip.

3. Like Jin liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for this! Although I have realized my hyper v3 actually does very nice lines for me after using it only for shading for the first year I had it. So it's now my most used machine, it just does everything :P