Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its interesting to see a mimicking of coil duty cycles in rotarys now, coupled with interchangeable motors of varying speed and torque, coupled still with adjustable stroke lenthgs. Kinda makes you realize just how incredibly efficient coil machines really are because we are doing everything we can to mimic the stroke lenghts, duty cycles, speed and force of the coil based machines. Not sure if the stigma amen is gonna hit it out of the park but they have introduced another possible key factor to the rotary market.
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see the really innovative builders getting along and moving the tech forward in their own ways. my two favorite machines are my Halo and my Hyper V3. Alaso, I was with Lammy at FK headquarters and that Aura looks INCREDIBLE!!! keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, there are so many more evolutionary rotary machines coming out... valor, sambos, this... pretty cool - lots of different types, lovin it hehe.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    about the DUTY on rotary, about 1 or 2 years ago was a guy from PORTUGAL develop a ROTARY that have a DUTY different that 50%, but i never see this machine on the market at the end
    i don remenber the name of that guy, no sure

this sound a great innovation for ROTARY machines, ARTEMIS is always the KING OF ROTARY,...he he he

but i don realy undersand the concept of try to produce ROTARY machines similar as possible as COILS machine, for me the good point of ROTARY is that are very different from coils, and this is why u choose ROTARY

ROTARY that run like a COILS sound like the VEGETARIAN MEAT.....he he he

but of course any innovation can help in some point

5. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    the SQUARE MOTOR on one machine on the pics must be a BRUSHLESS motor

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys this is Artemis from Stigma thanks alot ,

We are working now on some material to introduce the AMEN and to give a better idea about for how it works and why it is so good for lining so we will start a new thread about it soon, in the meanwhile I need to say that with this system we don’t try to mimic the duty-cycle of coil machines or try to make them perform similar to them , we just believe that there is room for improvement a specially for lining and healing. We all know that most rotaries are not so good for lining but most of them are very good for shading if the stroke is not to long , and this happen on standard rotaries because the needles go up and down with an even motion and speed and push away the skin so they cannot leave much ink , to overcome this you need to increase the speed but this may cause other problems. We know there are some very good lining rotaries available I do not want to disagree with anyone about this but we wanted to create our own system that can perform optimally for all purposes so the AMEN comes with 3 different strokers, which are easily interchangeable. With the lining stroker the needles spend more time in the tube and less time in the skin ( on every cycle ) causing less trauma ,when the needles move down and up to pierce the skin and get out of the skin, they move faster than on standard rotaries but then they rest at the upper position for about one third of a complete rotation ( cycle ) this enables to pierce the skin more effortlessly and cause less trauma , the result is incredible one pass crisp lines.

For lining the 3.8mm stroker (duration time per cycle 35% needles down and 65% needles up).
    For all Purpose the 3.5mm stroker (duration time per cycle 45% needles down and 55% needles up).
    For shading the 3.0mm stroker (duration time per cycle 50% needles down and 50% needles up) , We made the shading stroker to have the same behavior as standard rotaries because we believe that short stroke standard rotaries are optimal for shading.
    The AMEN is compatible with our existing 4.5W and 10W MotorPlugs and there is also a new amazing MotorPlug we are working on.

The AMEN is on production right now we will start selling it in May , much more information and pricing will follow.
    Thanks Artemis

8. Like tonoglasgow, bluerocker liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks amazing !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    COMPLIMENTS, ARTEMIS.......ALWAYS THE KING OF ROTARY

this machines gonna have STY UP SPRING ????

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks denis, stay-up spring is a must !!!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is pretty similar to what the stingray did with odd shaped cams to make the duty of their rotos diffrent. Cool to see a system that is hopefully a little easier to swap out.

13. Like S_Trofatter liked this post.