Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valor

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Valor

Well I have had one with the 3.5 mm stroke for 2 weeks now and just got a 2.5 mm liner today. Very nice and easy to use. the design is pretty sweet. More of a review later, but I shall say I am definitely impressed!~

Post Thanks / Like
    I must agree very well made and easy on the hands. A for sure workhorse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tatu richie View Post
    I must agree very well made and easy on the hands. A for sure workhorse.
    does this thing have any give when using the cart attachment? i haven't looked into them to much, i've been dishing it out for hawks and flites, but I'd like to know if the magnetic/spring dampening works the same when set up with carts??? Theres a part to change so I'm thinking it's just going to be a direct drive when set up for carts.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    does this thing have any give when using the cart attachment? i haven't looked into them to much, i've been dishing it out for hawks and flites, but I'd like to know if the magnetic/spring dampening works the same when set up with carts??? Theres a part to change so I'm thinking it's just going to be a direct drive when set up for carts.
    Thanks!
    When using cart attachments, you take out the magnets to compensate for the cartridge resistance and use only the give of the cartridge

Post Thanks / Like
    a 2.5 liner? i would never use that stroke not even for black and grey and that's my thing. Everyone tattoos diff but i've never heard a tattooer use a 2.5mm stroke for a liner. Sounds iike snag city!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    a 2.5 liner? i would never use that stroke not even for black and grey and that's my thing. Everyone tattoos diff but i've never heard a tattooer use a 2.5mm stroke for a liner. Sounds iike snag city!
    I used to use a 2.5 NeoTat for fine lining with a 3rl and loved it.

7. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snag city on a 2.5? The 3.5 shoves soo much needle out of the tip of the tube thats its hard
    for me to use to shade with. The 2.5 has an even short stroke that ran great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had the chance to use my Valor only a handful of times, but I have to say it's one of my favorites. One of the smallest and lightest machines I have used and the magnetic return is great. I have only used the 3.5mm stroke, but I will change to 2.5mm to see what this is capable in black & gray

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the vibration? Looks like a well thought out machine!

Post Thanks / Like
    For me the vibration is slightly a little more than the heavier machines, but less than the other lighter rotary machines so it falls right in the middle so it's fine. that's usually the tradeoff for smaller lighter machines. the valor for me is still holding up very nicely. i am in love with it. it runs like butter. i think this is a great first offering. lookin forward to the what lies ahead.