Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Godoy v2

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, godoys are pricks and they know it too. machines hit a bit on the softer side - not my cup of tea. If you really like soft machines, they're decent but man those machines are usually tuned not to hit anything bigger than a 5, maybe 7 setup.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So whats a better soft shader builder to use? Fk?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    Victor Portugal , Mao Coko , Lithuanian Irons , Emillions ..think there are a lot builders for very good soft shader - i use most liners for soft shading with a littl tuneup

Post Thanks / Like
    Any of the Workhorse builders too. FKs are very expensive if you haven't tried 1 before, coils never get anywhere near the price you pay in a resell unless they're rare.

5. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopbyname View Post
    Any of the Workhorse builders too. FKs are very expensive if you haven't tried 1 before, coils never get anywhere near the price you pay in a resell unless they're rare.
    I, slightly, disagree, any reliable, quality built Machine, which is respected by its user market, be it Coils or Rotary, will hold a certain portion of its value. The original purchaser will obviously take the biggest hit....I have Coils, which have increased in value, ironically, the same can't be said for many Rotaries..
    Last edited by skinmech; 03-16-2014 at 09:59 AM.

7. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    I, slightly, disagree, any reliable, quality built Machine, which is respected by its user market, be it Coils or Rotary, will hold a certain portion of its value. The original purchaser will obviously take the biggest hit....I have Coils, which have increased in value, ironically, the same can't be said for many Rotaries..
    Yeah but i bet they weren't readily available coils such as FKs? And Godoys in particular are difficult to sell on as they're not as well known outside the US. There's lots of coils that are gonna retain or increase their value but they won't be CNC'd production line stuff.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    So whats a better soft shader builder to use? Fk?
    Jim Rosal..

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE the aaron cains - i use very few coils these days - Cain - Rosal - Zuck - and one of my old faves ol Tommy Stegall

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah but i bet they weren't readily available coils such as FKs? And Godoys in particular are difficult to sell on as they're not as well known outside the US. There's lots of coils that are gonna retain or increase their value but they won't be CNC'd production line stuff.
    I have ran 4 FKI Coil Machines, they didn't suit me....Anyone, who runs coils has heard of Godoy...Coil users do their homework and research before purchasing a machine, hype doesn't matter as much in the Coil World as it does in the Rotary World, IMO..

Post Thanks / Like
    ...Sorry for the hijack...