Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Dan Kubin machines rca question.

Hello everyone. I don't post much here but I have a question for anybody using one of his machines. I just received an mc14 and a sidewinder to add with my mc2. And wanted to know what you guys use with this? Rca or clip cord?
    I know Dan recommends a clip cord or that combo that I also bought. But I wanted to hear what you guys think. Any help would be great. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I just use clipcord with his machines because he has said that he gets a lot more machines back to get new motors that have RCA.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I'm going back to using a clip cord again. But I'm getting a regular cord not that combo piece. What clip cord do you recommend? I need to order a decent one asap. Thanks for the feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Huh I have two of his machines that I run RCA. Not one problem with either.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Lucky's springless clip cords. If you want them longer that 6' you have go contact them. I think it costs $1 or $2 each additional foot that you add onto it.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok thanks I will check lucky's. I was thinking about adding rca adapters to them. But didn't want to take the chance.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 8 kubins - all rca - all fine. And if you want to sell that adaptor - id take it as I cant seem to find mine for the life of me

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had a problem with any of his machines whether they are RCA or clip cord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you install them yourself nivek? What type of rca did you use?

Post Thanks / Like
    I put the RCA binder adapter from infinite irons on my mc2 and dd and love it. I used a dremel to take off the threads at the top of the screw I used to install them so that I could index the RCA however , otherwise the RCA faces 90 degrees because the machine frame is threaded there and when the threads line up that's how it is. I think there's a thread or two up on RCA adapters and kubin machines.. Not real sure of a good way to adapt the mc max or sidewinder since they are side wheeler style so I'd probably use the adapter cord with those.. Just my 2cents