Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Replacing bizarre v2 motor.

I have a friend with a REAL bizarre v2. He's wanting to replace the motor. Anybody have the specs on size and such.
    Any help or insight is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you dont have a sense of humor, you will not like me.

Post Thanks / Like
    the motor inside of the machine doesnt have anything on it?

3. Like Heath liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the BIZARRE motor and all other stigma use a MAXON 216000 motor, contact maxon and order 1, or better contact ARTEMIS direct from STIGMA and order from him

that your friend wanna replace with a cheapest motor sound complicate....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    the BIZARRE motor and all other stigma use a MAXON 216000 motor, contact maxon and order 1, or better contact ARTEMIS direct from STIGMA and order from him

that your friend wanna replace with a cheapest motor sound complicate....
    my friend did send it back to artemis for a replacement. paid $350 for the service. got it back used it on one tattoo and it died again. artemis told him itd be another $350 to repair it again. So I told him Id ask to see what a replacement motor would cost and replace it for him.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the size is 17mm i believe i could be wrong but i think thats the size

7. Like Ruben Barahona liked this post.
    stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jtatooer ,
    This is Artemis from Stigma what are you talking about we sell the motor for 69 Euros and we charge only 10 Euros for the fix , and then you say the new motor worked only 1 day , can you give me the email that you or your friend have used when we serviced the machine ? Your friends story is frustrating and ridiculous!

9. Like bluerocker, Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Artemis I sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you dont have a sense of humor, you will not like me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Jtatooer, here is the truth, your friend Josh Murphy paid 69 Euros for a new motor plus 10 Euros for the repair of his Bizarre V2 machine, serial number 2246, purchased end of 2011.
    The repair came up to an exact total of 79 Euros for the repair plus shipping costs. This was on the 07th. February 2013 ( before one year )

The 10 Euro repair fee which we charge for every repair is a lump sum and does not reflects real working hours and efforts.
    Our prices for spare parts are cost prices which we refer to our customers, so every repair we do would be affordable and fair. Feel free to check how much the Swiss manufacturer would charge you for a new motor.
    We repaired this machine one year ago within two days after we had received it and sent the machine back in perfect working condition on the 07th. February 2013.
    You sent me an PM saying you don't feel it would be a motor issue but something with the cam bearing. When the cam bearing ( stroke excenter ) is the problem then you could simply buy another one from one of our distributors.
    It costs 17 Euro.
    This here is a forum with thousands of visitors that are looking for helpful hints and everyone should use it to give and receive correct information and not to spread untrue stories or rumors.
    Artemisfrom Stigma

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Jtatooer, here is the truth, your friend Josh Murphy paid 69 Euros for a new motor plus 10 Euros for the repair of his Bizarre V2 machine, serial number 2246, purchased end of 2011.
    The repair came up to an exact total of 79 Euros for the repair plus shipping costs. This was on the 07th. February 2013 ( before one year )
    The 10 Euro repair fee which we charge for every repair is a lump sum and does not reflects real working hours and efforts.
    Our prices for spare parts are cost prices which we refer to our customers, so every repair we do would be affordable and fair. Feel free to check how much the Swiss manufacturer would charge you for a new motor.
    We repaired this machine one year ago within two days after we had received it and sent the machine back in perfect working condition on the 07th. February 2013.
    You sent me an PM saying you don't feel it would be a motor issue but something with the cam bearing. When the cam bearing ( stroke excenter ) is the problem then you could simply buy another one from one of our distributors.
    It costs 17 Euro.
    This here is a forum with thousands of visitors that are looking for helpful hints and everyone should use it to give and receive correct information and not to spread untrue stories or rumors.
    Artemis from Stigma

13. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Artemis is a solid guy and stands behind his stuff... I had an issue with a motor and he sent a new one out ASAP. He actually eats the cost on a lot of his repairs..

15. Like Ofeloner liked this post.