Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Spektra Direkt Pre-Orders are Here! Forum Member Promo Codes Included

Direkt IG Preorder Image.jpg
    The all new Spektra Direkt is now available for pre-order at www.fkirons.com! We've spent over a year perfecting the most innovative and artist friendly direct drive machine, featuring an adjustable stroke module and an all new patent pending HexDrive MotorBolt system! Precision machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and anodized for durability in 7 different colors, the Spektra Direkt weighs in at 2.8 ounces. Each machine body is adjustable with 3.2, 3.6, and 4mm stroke options that, combined with the new HexDrive MotorBolt, is ideal for dedicated task machines.

Now through April 1st the direct will be offered for a discounted price of $449.95 (Regular retail $485) with free shipping for all forum members.
    Use promo code FORUMUS to redeem free shipping on all domestic orders, and FORUMINT for all international shipments.
    All forum members will also be receiving some additional free special goodies with their new machines

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

2. Thanks slicksteel thanked for this post.
    Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it come with the clip-on drive bar for carts, or does that have to be ordered separately? I couldn't tell from the site. I am kinda slow though...

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The clip on drive bar for cartridges will be an optional add on that we should have ready shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the new motorbolt system backwards compatible with the halo? I've wanted to try a halo and i love using my direct drives so the idea of having both running off the same motor really interests me.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can use the Direkt motor on the Halo but you can't use the Halo motor on the Direkt from what I understand.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtattoo View Post
    Is the new motorbolt system backwards compatible with the halo? I've wanted to try a halo and i love using my direct drives so the idea of having both running off the same motor really interests me.
    Yes it is. But it will required to remove the HexDrive gear from the motor so you can fit a Halo StrokeWheel.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by serial1313 View Post
    You can use the Direkt motor on the Halo but you can't use the Halo motor on the Direkt from what I understand.
    What happened is that in order for this mechanism to work, we had to come down to absolute precision, so the MotorBolt HexDrive and the Cam (that resides in the body) align with perfection at all times.

With the Spektra Halo, such tight precision is not required due to the nature of the system. ALL MotorBolts for Direkt are balanced and perfectly concentric with the Housing. You will also notice that the new MotorBolt design does not have any screws.

However like I explained in my past post, you can detach the HexDrive gear from the New MotorBolt of the Direkt and still use a conventional Stroke Wheel to power your Halo.

This is why we do not recommend powering Direkts with Halo motors, but there is no harm in using the MotorBolt of the Direkt on the Halo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good! Just trying to help out.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by serial1313 View Post
    Sounds good! Just trying to help out.
    Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post Thanks / Like
    i really wanna go play in traffic today i was told i have to drop $3000 on my jeep today if i wanna continue to drive it. i apparently have to make it "california legal" which means upgrading it to fuel injection so california considers it safe enough to drive. son of a bitches! now theres no way I'm gonna b able to take advantage of this amazing forum deal. so i am jealous of u all!!!