Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheyenne Machine vs Flight Vice vs The Flight Combo

I have been looking at getting a Cheyenne tattoo machine but not sure which one to get, whats your thoughts and why?
    Last edited by Kian; 03-16-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thunder liner/solid color fill. Spirit color blending/black an grey. Original hawk soft blending and smooth greys. Unfortunately one machine won't Excell at everything.. The sprit almost does it all hut doesn't have the throw to line in all situations. So ya end up needing a spirit and a thunder.

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Thunder liner/solid color fill. Spirit color blending/black an grey. Original hawk soft blending and smooth greys. Unfortunately one machine won't Excell at everything.. The sprit almost does it all hut doesn't have the throw to line in all situations. So ya end up needing a spirit and a thunder.
    Ok that's why I love Dales machines (RotaryWorks) I have a few of his and also his cartridge machine, I love them cause they are all good rounders but like to use different machines and that's why was looking at Cheyenne machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Agreed. If u are going to only buy one then get the thunder. I would recommend buying the inkjecta flite combo. Has more options and versatility. I have them all and so does Asa. I have a vice version up on here for sale if ur interested. But I'm not worried about keeping it either. Lol

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    Agreed. If u are going to only buy one then get the thunder. I would recommend buying the inkjecta flite combo. Has more options and versatility. I have them all and so does Asa. I have a vice version up on here for sale if ur interested. But I'm not worried about keeping it either. Lol
    Ok what you asking for it pm me and also the only other thing is the tax when it come into the uk

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    Ok what you asking for it pm me and also the only other thing is the tax when it come into the uk

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the double post, So out of the Thunder the Flight Vice and The Flight Combo Which one to get, over all am looking for a good all rounder

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The flite will do it all... If ya wanna switch out the cams for each specific task.... or buy 2 flites... I'm still looking for the 100%all around machine that works for everything.. There are a few that come close but there is still no magical machine that totally amazes me at every task.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The vice version has more versatile options... With the possibility of disposable grips and having the options to use the stainless steal inkjecta grip, cheyenne flex grip, ttech grip or whatever new option that may come out... having said all that I still like my combo version better.... haha

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Spirit has more than enough throw for lining. I've lined stomachs, ribs, all sorts of skin types with 3rl-14rl. You may need to pump the volts up but it can do everything. Only thing i don't like about it is it's made by what i call a parasite company. No real love of tattooing, no background in tattooing just a business to them.