Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ttech

Post Thanks / Like

Ttech

I know everyone has been saying they are out of stock of a lot of stuff but has anyone noticed the completely got rid of some cartridges. Like #12 curved mags in 23 or 27 mags. I used the shit out of those now they don't even make them. They do have #10 27 mags bugs of course they are out of stock. Anyone heard anything about why they quit making them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They added 11 13 15 short taper mags now though. ...weird they are finally getting some new and loosing some old configs

Post Thanks / Like
    I know. I really wish they would bring back either 23 or 27 I really dig them for my black and grey big areas. I guess I will start using #10 for my black and grey.

I would buy some Cheyenne carts for there 27's but they are so pricey.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a fan of the clear tip on the cheyenne carts... I end up pulling or popping off the clear part by accident too often. Hopefully the basic carts from cheyenne will be better than the expensive ones. When ever they make it to the us.

Post Thanks / Like
    If ever haha. Someone needs to start making carts. Gaston, Franco, tatsoul someone anyone. I don't care who lol

6. Like jaelynduh, nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone notice the cartridges not fitting? I just got a new batch from ttech and the are such a tight fit, when I finally got them into the grip I couldn't actually take them out! Had to get some pliers and break the cartridges free. Also the ink flow seems shocking! I thought it was my machines or something but my co worker said the same thing??

Post Thanks / Like
    My last batch I got if my gloves are the slightest bit wet I can't turn them. I haven't had one that tight but my 7mags are pretty tight.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on the grips... I got an inkjecta grip and cheyenne and ttech carts were super tight.. got another grip and everything fits fine.. I've had a few ttech carts be almost too small and just wanna spin endlessly in my stylus. I've never had any issues with my hawk flex grip or my regular hawk grips.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it may be the grip too, but I've got 3 different ttech grips and my co worker has a hawk grip, so thought that maybe they've changed suppliers or something, or just had a dodgy batch of them. Literally had 3 jam in each of my grips, which was annoying during a tattoo, so I ended up switching grips over rather than just cartridges. kinda like a very large and heavy needle cartridge. Strange