Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    it would def effect the stroke length. i've seen a few posts on here of people using them. do a search for "swashdrive whip"

Post Thanks / Like
    Kali, I have a whip but no weights and no short stroke. Just want to know if you think the weights are worth it as they are soon to start selling them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I own three of these machines. I will say that the way these machines run is the best out of all the rotaries I've tried. The whipping of the a-bar is simple but ingenious design. I'm gonna shoot a promo video with them for H2Ocean green foam soap this weekend probably. I'll take some extra footage for you on the forum to see them in action. Until then, take care all.
    Jeff Covell
    Twisted Image Tattoo Studio
    twistedimagetattoos.com

4. Like Derby Bel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff, I'd like to see that footage. Thanks for the feedback on the whip. Are you using these weights at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Whip is affected by the weight sytem for sure. With the soft bar on and in the softest setting, the weight acts like an anvil, it creates a larger whip but mainly on the down force due to its design! When u move the clip into its hard setting it seems to hit softer? I put this down to it being a smaller anvil?
    The benefits behind it seem to be that you can get ink in at low speeds, gd for soft areas, less trauma etc
    I havent lined with the Whip much as ive been waiting on the shorter stroke hub, ive played a bit with the lightest weight on soft bar in soft setting and i gota say it lined grt! im givin it a blast monday and if it keeps it up i'll stick with it
    Jeff looking forward to that footage too bro!

7. Thanks Derby Bel thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered my whip today!!! gonna see if i can whip with the whip! im pretty excited to be fair! hahaa love that new machine feeling!
    bzzz buzzzz BUZzzZzz ohhh no no no... whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr rrrrrrrrrrr

some of my work