Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great! can't wait to hear some reviews on this one!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the rubber band will rub against the swing arm

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like you can order em on http://www.qualitytattoomachines.com.../8/default.asp as well! just dont know how it will compare to previous generations as its not strictly got a swash motion? hi everybody btw x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Swash started selling the Roman (HMR) machines.
    got to have a little play with one of those HMR machines at the weekend. Ran very nice. lovely little machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm thinking of taking the plunge...who dares me?

Post Thanks / Like
    I Just did! Do it

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys just thought id comment on some of the things written. Firstly there is no comparison between the Roman HMR machine and the Whip, the hit between the two is very different!. The Whip negates the circular motion found in most rotary machines. Where the cam runs at its highest and lowest point the whipping motion is taking affect so the motion is not slowed at all, it mimics a coil action more but stops only by the pulling affect of the motor, instead of hitting the coil!
    I have 3 Whips and im currently playing with the weight system to see how it changes its performance. It will soon be available with a shorter stroke cam so the variations of running it will be pretty amazing!
    So far ive had no problem with the giv clip moving and i doubt it ever will, it has no wear at all due to the Polymide material its made of, super tough stuff and to change the clips over just push the rod thru and pull off the circlip, you cant break anything
    Any questions on the machine feel free to ask, its the bomb of machines!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    I have 3 Whips and im currently playing with the weight system to see how it changes its performance. It will soon be available with a shorter stroke cam so the variations of running it will be pretty amazing!
    Kali, please keep us posted on the results on your experiments with the weights. The shorter stroke could be quite cool. My dilemma is can I weight for the short stroke whip, or will the temptation to by the short stroke dragonfly get to me first

Post Thanks / Like
    Derby nice to meet ya! I dont know alot about the dragonfly but i hear its the same basic principle that a few machines share, im sure it works gd but the Whip isnt like them sorta machines! Seeing as your in Brisy why dont you go check em out at Sacred Skin or Garage ink? Teniele Napoli uses them and luvs em and look at her work Geeshh!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i orderd one it will be here soon..if its as good as my gen 6 swash which i use every day,i will be very satisfied looks like from kali's review it will be even better they make good machines.. that zytel is some tough hardwearing shit as long as you can get the motor out for replacement..the casing will last longer than your teeth maybee in a few hundred years time team will be diggin em up in fields,in perfect working order.. my boss dropped his gen six in the sonic full of rapid ex stared at it in disbelief for a few seconds then fished it out dried it off no problem works like a charm to this day well done swashdrive my opinion of the swash is very high.hey kali have you lined with it if so what did u think and what give clip and setting would you recomend ..peace