Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Inkjecta Flite V2

Not really a review yet as I have just gotten it but I have been using cartridges with disposable tubes and I was told I could cut down a needle bar use that to push the cartridge but that leaves me with only being able to use a hard bar. So after doing some looking the tip on the Inkjecta bars come off and so does the ball from the wrath tubes bar.

So I just swapped the ball on to the medium push bar

And it works like a champ.

Review to come after I use it tonight.

And best of all I get all the benifits of the inkjecta while being fully disposable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Tat2dPinoy thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty neat. Never looked close enough to see that the tip came off.

Post Thanks / Like
    damn I just got my Flite today too and I cut the loop off the plunger to use the Wrath grips. Gonna try this out, thanks for the tip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dope sick!!!! Smart smart

Post Thanks / Like
    Turns out not all the plunger balls are the same. And if the tips won't come right off the flite bars a lighter will take the glue out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good thinking. I'm glad it finally found the way to u. Would have been easier for u to come and pick it up. Lol. I love my combo flite. Haven't used anything else since I got it.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I was thinking dude haha. I looked and your only like three hours from ya. Woulda paid you what you payed to ship it to meet me half way haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I have used it for three tattoos so far. All black and grey so I have used a rigid bar with the 3.0 stroke at about 9.6 volts for shading and it is brilliant.

Also it noticed the vice doesn't tighten up super tight on the wrath tube. So you think this is a bad thing. Nope. The machine is light enough with such low vibration that it doesn't move at all. The bright side is I can pop a liner cart in and adjust the tube, then pop a 15 mag cart in and slide the tube back to where I need it for that.

So far with the rigid bar and 3mm cam I find 9.6v is perfect for the way I shade and 11v is perfect for lining.

I am doing some color tomorrow so I am gonna use the 3.5 cam and the medium bar and hopefully the results are just as good or better than I have experienced so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredsouls View Post
    So I have used it for three tattoos so far. All black and grey so I have used a rigid bar with the 3.0 stroke at about 9.6 volts for shading and it is brilliant.

Also it noticed the vice doesn't tighten up super tight on the wrath tube. So you think this is a bad thing. Nope. The machine is light enough with such low vibration that it doesn't move at all. The bright side is I can pop a liner cart in and adjust the tube, then pop a 15 mag cart in and slide the tube back to where I need it for that.

So far with the rigid bar and 3mm cam I find 9.6v is perfect for the way I shade and 11v is perfect for lining.

I am doing some color tomorrow so I am gonna use the 3.5 cam and the medium bar and hopefully the results are just as good or better than I have experienced so far.

exactly! I'm right at those numbers. I'm typically using a 3.5 w a med or hard bar at 9.4 for shading. Around 11 for lining. Why does this thing go to 20 v? I can't imagine running it that high. I was at like 12 once and that was whaling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    exactly! I'm right at those numbers. I'm typically using a 3.5 w a med or hard bar at 9.4 for shading. Around 11 for lining. Why does this thing go to 20 v? I can't imagine running it that high. I was at like 12 once and that was whaling.
    I'd imagine it go's up to 20 v as a safety precaution ,,in case you get in a gang fight or something ,better safe than sorry..