Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spektra Direkt

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I don't use Cheyenne carts at all. I've been hearing good things bout the direkt. I just tattoo fast as hell! So the motor being able to match my hand speed is real important to me. That's why I was asking bout the motor speed of the direkt. I have my shading and color needs taken care of, the machine I get next will be lining only, if it can also knock out some b&g/color then that's cool too, but I just want a player ass liner. As far as carts vs standard, i'm t-tech only so I want the machine that will work best with t-tech. I won't ever use standard needless again, that's just me. I heard you can put in any size line fast as hell with the thunder, is that not true? Cause I've asked every thunder user I know and they all say it's a boss liner just has maybe to much power for all else. I just got to get the right machine, i'm not one of those guys that can afford to buy a different machine every week. So 500 beans spent on the wrong machine could really hurt me. I'm probably more than likely going direkt, Gaston's always done me right, just stressing myself out, Lol

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cagelavey; 06-04-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheyenne high speed make carts spit ink at 10v+, I used rpg cart and a cheyenne rl 13 to test out white bold outlining today ( I never use above rl7 for lining I tend to use round shaders ) to test the lining ability of the Direkt. 9.4 volts single pass lightspeed hand : solid line. Fast hand speed : sick saturated white.
    Hope it helps.
    I still love the thunder for color packing and blending.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, that does help a lot, bro

4. Thanks AltarVinz thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    just seen a better pick of the direkt with the swivel bar attached to the machine, don't know why that was what sold me on this but ill be getting a direkt! I don't know why but I was just havin a hard time wanting "just" another dd machine, but I think with t-techs, the rpg grips and the swivel bar, it makes this machine look awesome, and that mixed with awesome function, thats what ive been looking for, thanks for the input!

6. Like AltarVinz liked this post.