Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spektra Direkt

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Spektra Direkt

photo-2.jpg

Okay so far I'm fawken loving this machine. Ive used it twice so far once on a black customer that wanted color done, And this machine laid it down with no effort smoothê and flawless. The machine has a pretty cool control/feel to it supper silent and virtually no vibration at all. So today I actually used this on my self and did some black and grey work on my leg and Holy shit this machine is sweeeeeet the fades and blends i was achieving with this had everyone in my shop taking a double take supper smoothé consistent and soft. I wasn't getting any raking or any excessive redness or swelling. So far my only gripe about this machine is my rubber band popped off on me both times I've used this machine. Not a real big concern personally but thats the only thing I've experienced. The first time i used the halo rubber band and the second time i used a standard rubber band. Tomarrow I'm gonna do some black and grey so ill def be posting some pics real soon. But all in all this machine is a Must have don't sleep I totally love this machine and look forward to using it in combination with my halo. I don't really have any other rotaries so i can't really compare it to other machines i try to stick with what i know and Wanna master to tools i have so i stay away from buying new Rotarys every time one gets released. But I really liked my experience with The FK irons Halo and like the service they give me so i jumped on this and glad i did. Hope you all get one and ill be posting pics real soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    ya dude....i fucking want one.

probably comparing oranges to apples....but how would you compare it to the halo?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't really compare it to the Halo in my opinion. It is a completely different mechanic and feel The Halo has more options you can adjust the give witch opens up all kinds of options as far as set up goes. The direkt is just like it say a direct hit no option for give other than the power to feed it and your natural ability to read the skin ur working on. I mean you can feel what your doing you know so in a way that acts as your own natural give lol. Also this is a hex drive system so its very tight in my opinion compared to the wheel? you can change the stroke on this machine but unlike the halo the stroke is built into the frame where on the halo its built onto the motor so is definitely different on that note alone. I really like them both and i need more hours behind the Direkt to really give you a better break down but for the price I would definitely recommend you pick one up. I personally really like the quality behind FK irons products and since using them I can tell you I have no complaints and am on my way to using them 100 percent. I really wanna get a coil set from them next though. and when i do my set up will be Fkiron coils for lining and small details and my halo and direkt for shading and coloring.

4. Like johndameart liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup....exactly where im headed.....couple of coils for lining and a halo and direkt for everything else

cool man, thanks for the reply!

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see your leg then

Post Thanks / Like
    Use an o ring instead of rubber bands

Post Thanks / Like
    They did release a video on thee fb page for different options for elastic set ups. I feel I need this machine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a link to that video so that you can see the different tensioner options:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

I didn't have the O-rings at Musink, but I put one out in the mail for you JoeyJimz in case you want to use that option

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

10. Like Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pre orderd mine.. Still waiting,,I'm soooo jealous.this wait seems to be taking forever!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I pre-order mines too. Hopefully they start shipping them by the 1st.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks Ofeloner thanked for this post.
    Like Ofeloner liked this post.