Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

bishop vs neotat

just how different are these machines besides looks if any?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a long drawn out thread that turned a ridiculous petty argument and it was closed. On the surface, price and weight are the main differences between the two current stock models. The rest is mostly aesthetic and really its up to the artist using either or both to say what they like better.

There are not many people on this forum who legitimately own both machines its mostly one or the other. I have not seen the Keith Ciaramello rotary Review DVD but from what I understand he reviews both and might give some insight. Outside of that any claims made about either machine be it by user or manufacturer should be taken with a grain of salt.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to say they are both nice! I had a neotat which gangstajay has now,then i just tried the bishop as my friend just got one and it is very nice to-i think they both got any bugs out and are both top quailty machines for the price. they run similer but do have a different feel to each-ask gangstajay for tips on here he uses both all the time for his work and seems to have mastered them both.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing