We are working on a laundry list of possible things to ad to the site to make your experience more interesting here. So far, a better gallery plugin to showcase your work, badges (will go under your avatar) for members who want to show brand loyalty to builders and finally a tapatalk plugin so you can check in on the forum from your smartphone. There is also a plan to clean up the look of the forum a little to make it a little less generic.

I will be adding these as time and money permits. Tapatalk is free for us to install on the forum but if you want it for your phone I think it costs 2 or 3 dollars to buy the app.

The gallery plug-in I just got quotes 150$ for but am working with the very kind gentleman that donated server space for the site (for the first year) to see if we can get him to program a custom one for us in trade for pizza and beer.

Customizing the site look was also quoted about 150$, this was from the company that made the skin we currently use. I again can probably get a programmer friend to work on this with me but its all about finding time.

We are not looking for any kind of handout and want to continue to keep the site free form ads. There has been the idea getting bounced around of running a RotaryTattoo.com Tshirt and sticker pack to sell to cover the cost of some of the upgrades.

Aaron Hill (coilbacca on the forum) has already done some great sketches for what may be the first run. If you might be interested please vote in the poll above so we can see if there is a call to run these.