Thread: Newer T-techs

Post Thanks / Like

Newer T-techs

Maybe im off my game, but has anyone had any problems with the newer t-tech carts?

The ones that come in the new packaging with the orange labeled box.

i am having alot of trouble getting them to slide right into their tubes and lock. Seems like they are off somewhere on the twist part of the cart.

Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I had this issue. They wouldn't fit into my grips. I spoke to them about it and was told it was the grips I had and they would send me more grips next time. It is definitely the cartridges tho and I've even had them get stuck in the grips on a few occasions. I now get some paper towel fold it a few times an really twist them to swap cartridges, sometimes I've had to switch out grips which gets annoying. Personally I think they have changed design or something and they are slightly off. The elastic bands on the inside are also different.

Post Thanks / Like
    ive always had trouble with t-techs being to tight in t-tech grips, but got an rpg grip from gaston and they slide in and out like butter.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had this happen with 5rl yesterday. I thought I was doing something wrong. I have only been using them for a few weeks. The Cheyenne ones work great and the 9rl t-tech were fine as well. Both t tech needles were bought on the same order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonadelinia View Post
    Yeah, I had this issue. They wouldn't fit into my grips. I spoke to them about it and was told it was the grips I had and they would send me more grips next time. It is definitely the cartridges tho and I've even had them get stuck in the grips on a few occasions. I now get some paper towel fold it a few times an really twist them to swap cartridges, sometimes I've had to switch out grips which gets annoying. Personally I think they have changed design or something and they are slightly off. The elastic bands on the inside are also different.
    ya...they had to have changed the design somehow...or ran a batch with a bad mold.
    iv'e never had a problem with them until recently......its annoying as fuck having to toss a brand new cart.....

Post Thanks / Like
    got my new order in today. (the boxes with the orange line on em) I've done two tattoos, used five different needles and all have been fine so far, may have been a bad batch. I have only used them in the durlin rpg grip from fki, and w/my Cheyenne spirit, so not sure how they fit in other grips. but so far so good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the new ttech grips sent through and they now all fit. I think they have adjusted them slightly and these grips seem larger to compensate the slightly bigger cartridges. Only my opinion but new grips are way better.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you just contact them and let them know you were having issues?

Post Thanks / Like
    yup me too

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I emailed them explaining and they asked for the cartridge batch number. They looked into my orders and assured me it was the grips. He said to mention next order and he would send 2 new grips for free. They seem loads better. Even feel nicer. Less sharp if that makes sense.