Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make a clipcord version!
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakon View Post
    Make a clipcord version!
    We are working on an adaptor but we may make a clipcord MotorBolt soon. In the meantime you can use the many adaptors that are out there or switch to RCA you won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really not trying to be a dick, but buy an RCA cord. They are $10 for a good silicone cord & then you aren't limiting yourself by not being able to use certain machines.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

5. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rca works better then clip cord anyway,, so why not get one?

7. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    RCA is, in my opinion, terrible. I make my own clipcords and they last for ages, RCA either get loose or break. It's bad enough having to keep buying RCA cords for my dark lab footswitch (which should really come with a cord in the first place)!

i don't feel like I am limiting myself by not using RCA, I use dan kubins for everything so don't have a problem. I have a steel galaxie which I used a lot and would like to try out a direkt but switching between cords is a pain.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't imagine using clip cord anymore. but they have those cool rca/clip cord combos now, cant remember who makes them though

Post Thanks / Like
    You can make your own Rca too. Just put 5 bucks in the rca itself and it will hold for years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    I couldn't imagine using clip cord anymore. but they have those cool rca/clip cord combos now, cant remember who makes them though
    I use an Albro clipcord to Rca female adapter. It's about 6" of cord. I use a regular pulse brand Rca to the power supply. It is only a small inconvience.

Is FK Irons going to sell a short adapter anytime soon? The length of the Albro is the main inconvience. I have to bag it seperately.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the rca cables break thing. ive bought them from everywhere, and I mean everywhere and the wires always pull apart or break in some way. ive bought 20.00-60.00 cords and they have all failed me. but I swear the only cord that has never fucked up on me is a 6.99 cord from radio shack, lol. I love using rca over clip cord, I think the connection is way more consistent. but they do need to make overall better rca cords if they are going to charge so much for them. i know there are ways to make the rca's more sturdy, i just dont feel that if your paying so much for them, that we as customers should have to do that. sorry for being off topic. just wanted to add my two cents, lol