Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about we create a whole new ClipCord/ RCA thread? In Fact I'm going to do it now. Maybe admin can move the posts there. Good points in here.

Update: Here it is: http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...706#post109706
    Last edited by fkirons; 06-30-2014 at 10:42 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like cagelavey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used my Direkt for the first time today. I used it with the 3.6mm stroke cap, derlin RPG, and T-Techs. It put in the color really quick and solid. The only thing is it got real warm (the motor and machine). I used it with the o-ring and without but it was still real warm. Is that normal? It's not a big deal because it works and runs great. I'm just curious if anyone else's gets warm or its it just mine?

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't had that issue.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine never gets warm..maybe make sure you have your motor bolt screwed in ferm..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Machined Ink View Post
    I used my Direkt for the first time today. I used it with the 3.6mm stroke cap, derlin RPG, and T-Techs. It put in the color really quick and solid. The only thing is it got real warm (the motor and machine). I used it with the o-ring and without but it was still real warm. Is that normal? It's not a big deal because it works and runs great. I'm just curious if anyone else's gets warm or its it just mine?
    Make sure you don't arch the needle bar as you may be creating a lot of friction in the tube. The Direkt does not heat up at all not even with cartridges.

Also try the tube to make sure the DriveBar glides in with no friction, as the issue may be in the tube.

Should you have any other machine issue, feel free to contact us via email or phone and we'll sort it out for you immediately.
    Last edited by fkirons; 07-12-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't really call it an issue because I love how it runs. I'm guessing it was user error because after tattooing I went back and loaded it up with the RPG and a ttech, a ttech grip and cartridge, and a standard needle and disposable tube and didn't have any heat issues with any of the set ups. I'm guessing I was doing something wrong because I couldn't replicate the problem. Thanks for offering the help gaston. I appreciated it. I love this machine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to try it but I've had fairly bad luck with direct drives. Bit out of my price range for the moment as well. Very cool machine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    just got to try mine, came this morning...was after a dedicated liner, nervous about spending the money as my mickey sharpz lines just fine really...and havent had too much luck lining with rotarys. But wow, I can honestly say I have never had a machine line so well, feels so effortless, I'm pissed now cos theres no linework on my next client today! but am going to give it a try for shading. I used the 4mm for lining, 5l bugpin cheyenne, plus some solid black, ttechs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine almost burns my hand it gets so hot....

Post Thanks / Like
    have try mine for a maori and standart needles + ttech for testing - run really great and no burning issue - maybe you get friction with the tube ..i use a bit of oel on the bar