Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston I love everything about my direkt.... but why not 2.6 stroke wheel?.. I find 3.2 really strong but not as smooth for black n grey... I'm still messing with it. It lines great and colors very well, but is there another smaller stroke wheel coming?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also is there supposed to be a clear spacer like washer on the vice like the halo vise has? Because I don't have one and it clamps oddly.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    Also is there supposed to be a clear spacer like washer on the vice like the halo vise has? Because I don't have one and it clamps oddly.
    It does have the washer bud. Final testing entails plastic and steel tube clamping so the washer had to be there. Regardless Get in touch with us and we'll send you a few free of charge.

We did a 2.5 but we didn't like it and the feedback from many of the artists that tested it said the same thing "too short"

Enjoy that little sucker bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It easily could have fallen off. I loosened it all the way one time because I could not get my tube in... as for stroke lengths when I compare the halo 3.2. with the direkt 3.2 the direkt seems longer.. is there a difference or did you make sure they were both dead on the same on over all stroke lengths? Or is it just an illusion because one is linear af one is a rounded rotion? Really looks like a 2.6ish type stroke would still work.. it's strange to me. Are you saying the Playtesters were not getting the impregnation force because it wasn't a linear stab force and it was more of a brushing the skin force? Not long enough doesn't make sense because we use the halo at 2.5... please explain. Does the halo have more hit force?
    Last edited by crabink; 02-12-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think with a DD the stroke should be at least 3mm because it seems like with anything shorter your needle will have too much of a brush stroke sense the circular motion would be so small. Idk if that makes sense

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I agree